+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nurse Jackie

Re: Nurse Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh, I just love Zoey! I wish someone like her worked in my office. She is so funny. It's just everything she does that cracks me up.

Her response week before last when the patient in the E.R. asked her if she was on speed was too funny, if you will recall her answer. I can't print it here. LOL
    I know! I loved that! Could not stop laughing.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I read some potential spoiler info somewhere today. It got me excited which is good since I've been complaining so much about how boring and uneventful this season is. It may spoil it for you though, if it's true. It's just someone's wild imagination and not based on any release from the show, but still, it sounds viable to me.
    Click to see Spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The idea is that this new male nurse, I think his name is Kelly, is actually an undercover drug officer, planted there to catch Jackie with her hand in the cookie jar! Wouldn't that be something? I wonder if her female, British friend whose a doctor reported it to drug enforcement and that's why she is acting all nice like nothing is wrong. That would make perfect sense! Recall when Zoey said it was odd that he was the only nurse she ever knew with lots of money? Jackie seems to have a lot too. ???

Click to see Spoiler:
    That would be a great plot twist. Only thing I would think would be unlikely is O'Hara dropping a dime on Jackie. It would seem more likely that Jackie's new dealer friend would be the one that would have led to an investigation of Jackie. Kelly knew who he was when he saw Jackie with him in the diner, and she did steal a ton of pills off the guy while he was having a seizure. If anything, those two would be connected. Also, I don't get a cop vibe from Kelly. If we're going to follow the bizarre story of a guy who takes you to the breaking point and then sponsors you, I'd think Kelly would be a part of this rogue recovery outfit and came there to cut off Jackie's supply so that she would be more dependent on seizure guy. Kelly already blocked her access once by picking up the pain pills for the gunshot victim. A cop would have left them there for Jackie to pick up to help build his case. He handed her the patches, perhaps to see how reckless she really is. There is indeed something with Kelly and the seizure guy, but I don't quite know what yet.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-12-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I also find it odd that new nurse Kelly gets weekend days off. That's a seniority perk.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Good points by all above.

It's now making things more interesting for me though. That's good.

Oh, please tell me. I watched this part twice and still didn't get it.
    When Jackie was in that little room with the dog she noticed something. (She was caring for a patient's dog while they were being treated in the ER.) She looked at the dog's collar and made a comment. Then she was seen walking with the dog. What did she see? I missed it.

That last episode was all over the place to me. She just walks away when her dealer gets hit by a truck? Seriously? I wonder how she's going to get her drugs now. What is up with all the OTC meds she is buying in the previews? So weird... lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

OTC meds like what? cough syrup? Maybe she's going to make her own crystal meth
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She was buying aspirin, cough syrup and several other meds. There is a scene where she tells Eddie she's been sober for a week..... I'm going to have to go back and watch to find out why Eddie even knows she's an addict.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    She was buying aspirin, cough syrup and several other meds. There is a scene where she tells Eddie she's been sober for a week..... I'm going to have to go back and watch to find out why Eddie even knows she's an addict.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure about that either. I didn't watch the show in it's first season, but caught up on them quickly. As a result, I'm fuzzy on some of the details. I was told that Eddie didn't know about her addiction when they had the affair, but did find out afterwards. When did that happen? He must know because of the sarcasm he used when he told her to try pilades for her back pain, instead of pain pills.

Now that her supplier was killed, she will have to find another source. If not, she will get really sick. The kind of sick you can't hide.

I'm still wondering who Kelly really is and also, where did Jackie go when she looked at that dog collar and said BINGO? AFter that she walked out of the hospital with the dog. Did she sell the dog for money? Was it a drug dog?

I'm going to have to go back and see if Kevin talked to Eddie about the addiction thing or even Dr. O'Hara but I don't think they did. Maybe Jackie told him they thought she was an addict?? Maybe Eddie figured out she was using sex/affair with him to score drugs? That supplier kill was over the top like the writers just had to figure out a way to get rid of him so they could take Jackie off drugs and start her in a different direction to keep the show more interesting.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread