+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nurse Jackie

Re: Nurse Jackie

Thanks for the info everybody. I can't believe I just got interested in Nurse Jackie. I initially got Showtime for Dexter. Then I got interested in Weeds and Californication, however, those shows lost something in the writing after awhile. There are not what they used to be.

A part of me totally dislikes Jackie. What I dislike the most about her and her husband is that they have two children whom appear to have some serious psychological issues, yet they throw lots of drama out in the kid's presence. That's just cruel IMO. Also, why don't they think seat belts are important for kids in the back seat? That kind of thing hasn't been acceptable since the 1970's.

Any guesses of how she wiggles out of the confrontation from the season finale?

i just finished watching season 1 on dvd. loved it. can't wait for ssn 2 to be released!

March 28th for season 3! I can't wait to see how Jackie gets out of the hot water she is in with her hubby and friend!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    March 28th for season 3! I can't wait to see how Jackie gets out of the hot water she is in with her hubby and friend!
    Didn't we leave her in the middle of receiving an intervention? I wonder how that's going to turn out.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

The last thing we saw was her locking herself in the bathroom, thinking about saying "Hi, my name is Jackie and I'm a drug addict" then laughing at herself.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    The last thing we saw was her locking herself in the bathroom, thinking about saying "Hi, my name is Jackie and I'm a drug addict" then laughing at herself.

I can't wait. It's time for me to switch from HBO to Showtime again. I fluctuate betwen them so I can watch Big Love, Dexter, Nurse Jackie, The Big C and Weeds. Isn't there one more season to Weeds? I'm losing interest in, though the finale from last season was exciting.

FORT Fanatic

It's back next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT!!!
    KAREN

Someone tell me what happened! I'm so disappointed that I couldn't get it last night. I called Time Warner and asked them to add Showtime to my account, only their servers were down and they told me they could not process it until today! I'll watch it tonight ON Demand!

Please give summary.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Someone tell me what happened! I'm so disappointed that I couldn't get it last night. I called Time Warner and asked them to add Showtime to my account, only their servers were down and they told me they could not process it until today! I'll watch it tonight ON Demand!

Please give summary.
    Its TONIGHT, Debb!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread