+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OH boy new show? J-LO

OH boy new show? J-LO

from MSN.

Behind the Behind
    Is J.Lo really Jenny From the Block? Plus, Anna Nicole's alleged addiction

by BeatBoxBetty

Say it isn't so! Just after we've settled our stomachs over all those "revealing" Michael Jackson TV specials, now the focus has flipped towards Ms. Lopez. Yep, the rumor mill is churning with talk of a shocking new TV documentary set to reveal that J.Lo isn't really Jenny From The Block after all.

PeopleNews.com is claiming that the aptly named "Behind The Behind" is actually an investigation into the singer's childhood, which apparently was far from the "tough street" existence she's said she had in the Bronx. Claims are being made that Lopez actually came from a posh suburb where she was lucky enough to have a private education. "She's another Hollywood star who's forgotten where she comes from," says family pal Henry Palayo. "She's very artificial -- more artificial than a plastic nose." Ouch! No word yet on where or when "Behind the Behind" will air, but methinks it will be a ratings doozy.
    ------------
    I do not think I could watch this without

like I ever thought she was "from the block"

ughhhhhh!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

The funny thing is, the video to 'Jenny from the Block' is a whole contradiction to the lyrics of the song. You're not the same girl you always were, airhead!

I'll be watching! I love me some trash TV. Particularily when it rips one of my most-hated celebrities.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Same here Miss F.!

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    how do you do the throw up face???
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

I hope the show points out that she is also a no talent loser who basically "marketed" herself to all her dimwit fans.

Anyone that believes she has talent should probably do the planet a favor and spay or neuter themselves.

I apologize if I am a little harsh today. Survivor Jenna and the like really have my undies in a bundle.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi

I'll be watching! I love me some trash TV.

Love ya, Miss F! I've noticed that we are almost always on the same page, and this one is no exception. Great minds think oh-so-fabulously alike!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread