+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 4:00 AM-5:00 AM

Day 2: 4:00 AM-5:00 AM

60 min.
    Tony and Chappelle face off over the chip, the status of which Jack reports to Palmer, whose earlier actions regarding the bomb come to bear in a meeting with his cabinet; Kim is returned to the scene of a crime after speaking with Jack. Prescott: Alan Dale. Marcus: Nick Offerman. Cole: Maurice Compte. Stanton: Harris Yulin. Wieland: Michael Holden. Sec. of State: John Rubinstein. Sheriff: Paco Farias. Sec. of Treasury: Austin Tichenor.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Kims back
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Stanton is also apparently back. Hmmmmmmm.

Why are they returning Kim to the scene of a crime? Why are they going on with her thread of the show? And as far as I know, the cabinet can't kick out the President. Only Congress can do that.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment:

(4) when the vice-president and either a majority of the heads of the executive departments or a specific congressionally determined body considers a president unable to fulfill his or her duties, the vice-president becomes acting president; when the president then declares that he or she is again able to fulfill the office, he or she resumes those duties unless the vice-president and either a majority of the heads of the executive departments or a specific congressionally determined group declare within 4 days that the president is unfit. At that point CONGRESS is required to assemble to decide the issue within 21 days. A two-thirds vote is required to declare the president unfit, in which case the vice-president continues to be acting president.

FORT Fogey

Didn't I tell you Lynne was dead?

Basically, we are now zooming toward the finish line. Perhaps zooming is the wrong word seeing as how everything gets delayed ad nauseam. But then you have to ask yourself, "How much can I actually get done in one hour?"

The only accomplishment was to round up the entire cabinet with video links so that they could get rid of President Palmer. Hold on a minute, that was way too easy. Remember President Bubba Clinton? Congress deliberated for months and they STILL couldn't get rid of him. That's why I believe that nice President "don't call me David" Palmer is not down and out yet.

And speaking of the Palmers, old Sherry has made a reappearance and not even Jack seems surprised at that. We knew she was a duplicitous piece of work, didn't we?

Who was surprised that the chip was damaged? Not me. It had been dropped, stomped on, handled by many sweaty hands and had been badly treated in general. I would hate to be that poor chip.

Will Kim forever be relegated to talking to her Dad on the phone? Will Michelle and Carrie bring their catfight to a dramatic end? Will Jack and Kate the Worrywart find love at last? Will everybody who voted to oust the President resign from the cabinet? Will Tony's foot ever heal? Will we be any wiser at the end of this 24 hours?

I'm in it for the long haul, are you?
    Last edited by CaliGirl; 04-30-2003 at 02:08 AM.

Re: Kim -- IMO, last season they killed off the wrong Bauer.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

He needs to kick some cabinet ass!!

I can't wait for Palmer to get power back and clean his house!!! Start with chief of staff mike backstabber and then hit the cabinet hard. Of course the chip didn't work, but it was a surprise to me when Sherry appeared in the hackers house. Just who's side is she on? Or is she backing both horses in the race so that she wins either way? Not real sure if Chappelle is involved or just being an anal retentive government worker blindly doing his job. Stanton lied out his ass, he needs to be shot for high treason. (yes, thats the sentence for it, I have read the ordinance) Well Jack has a handfull next week with Sherry getting huffy but it looks like he takes care of that problem quickly in his own unique way 3 more weeks.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ok now this Carrie bitch annoys the dickens out of me! I mean what the hell is it her business what Tony is up to anyway? Right?

God I can't stand her and I bet the worst case scenario will come to pass in the next few episodes (if not the next one) that is you will see Chappelle gets annoyed with Tony's actions and replace him with Carrie. Cross my fingers that won't happen.

And about Kim. Don't you guys dare to say bad things about her again, she's sexy as hell and I love the way she has conducted herself throughout the series- be looking forward more of her undressing roles..... hehe bikini anyone? I'm drooling.....

I HATE CHAPPELLE! They should have him killed

My boyfriend said during the Kim/Jack convo, "Why can't they just put in more commercials??? I do NOT need him humanized."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast