+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 2: 4:00 AM-5:00 AM

I am feeling bad that Paulie gave up on this season.

I think it's been great, I didn't even get upset with Kims part this week

Love the Pres, and I'm right there with you Ili, it will be fun to have him back to clean his house

I Tony and Michelle are being really great. I knew I could still love Tony and Jack!

Kate, honey, please just go get lost in the same room your dad is in. We haven't seen him for "hours",

God, CG, I don't know what's wrong with me, but did they mention Lynn being dead again? Maybe I just don't want to believe it, so I miss it everytime I like Lynn

Sherry... Bitch... I wonder if it was fun editing or if Jack really shoots (at, toward, near?) her next week.

I am really enjoying this ride. FOX screwed up when they pre-empted it so many times. Once the ride starts it's easy to get hooked again.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Anyone notice that they are re-mentioning the characters from the beginning of the show who we havent seen in about 12 hours? Kim mentions going to the house where she was taking care of Megan(I cant remember the fathers name...the guy who murdered his wife), and Jack tells Kate to go back to CTU to be with her father. Could one of these two be the "mastermind" behind the entire plot?

Mr. Warner DOES have CIA connections that he wasnt quick to talk about.....

Megan's Dad did freak out about some "secret" package that the mom mis wrapped/mis handled. And then he killed her.....

Cali...every show "pre-empts" during the season. They have to work it out so that the most suspenseful(read:most watched/desired) episodes fall during the sweeps. I am sure you know this, but it cant hurt to reiterate. I cant complain about this aspect so much....I have a TIVO type unit and when they "preempt" for 3 weeks, I always hold onto the most recent episode. So before the next new episode comes on, I watch the one I have "taped" and voila...instant refresher!

At least 24 wraps it all up at the end of the season! They dont leave us hanging all summer long with a season ending cliffhanger! Like another one of my fav shows..."Smallville"
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Sherry is "behind it all". They said that this week, we'd find out who was the mastermind, and she appeared at that guy's house at the end of the episode.

She hired the hacker to fake the Cypress recordings, which means she wants the war against the Middle East, which means she planned the bombing as well.

Why did she do all that? I don't know anything about her. I just tuned in around 11 PM, I think.

FORT Fogey

Well then, if she's not dead, where is she?

cali posted:
    I don't know what's wrong with me, but did they mention Lynn being dead again? Maybe I just don't want to believe it, so I miss it everytime I like Lynn
    The reason for my header was that Lynne was nowhere to be seen or mentioned because in the last episode she died on her way to the hospital. While on the stretcher, she tried to point the finger of guilt at that buttmunch Novick and he grabbed it before Pres. Palmer noticed. The a call came in and the news was relayed to Palmer that Lynne had died. I mean, how could she possibly have survived the fall in the first place?

Sherry was always the most likely to do evil on that show right from the start. As bad as Nina turned out to be she started off seemingly nice and innocuous. Wasn't she also the woman that Jack cheated with and got his wife all upset with him last season?

Am I making any sense? I am quitting now and going to AI to clear my head.

How did Lynne survive the fall in the first place you ask?!?! Hollywood plain and simple. It made for a great suspensefull plot line that she may finger chief of staff backstabber.

Jack and Nina started seeing each other after his wife kicked him out and was going to file for divorce so you really can't say they were cheating with each other.

And how can you clear your head in the AI forum?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Thanks CG, I did read that last week, but since I didn't see it I guess I refuse to believe it I don't know what's wrong with me.

dobolina, yep, I get the whole pre-empt reasoning, I just don't like it. Seems to me that advertisers would be better off checking the ratings of shows in NON sweeps months and deciding who to advertise with based on those numbers, not lame ass "special" guests stars, wedding, births, season finales.... oops, sorry. Went off topic a bit

Originally posted by Ilikai

And how can you clear your head in the AI forum?
    That is an excellent question my friend.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I am having trouble with Lynn's death too, Cali. She was a great character and I just dont want it to be so!

John, I dont think that last weeks "preview" said that we would find out who was behind it all this week. That "preview" was for all of the upcoming 4 hours left in the day. While I admit that Sherry is suspiciously close to it all, I still think we are going to find out that its someone else...someone less obvious. And we wont find out until the last 10 minutes of the day. Kate's father and his connections get more and more suspicious the more I contemplate them.

Of course I could be completly off base....as I usually am!!

All I know is, I totally love this show. Its a great concept...the writers do a tremendous job, as do the actors and editors and continuity editors. Yes you have to suspend your disbelief, and occasionally slap your forehead and scream "STUPID!!", but it is still consistently one of the most exciting hours of television. Why oh why do the cliffhangers always fall with 4 seconds left in the hour??? LOL
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Personally I think the show ROCKS right now. No Kim for 2 episodes and only a minute of her in this one. Intensity has definitely ramped up. The Palmer side of the story is, if anything, become even better than the Bauer side. And I agree with the previous poster, I can't WAIT to see Palmer back in power and busting heads.

Jack and Kate almost smooched. Would have been amusing if they'd started going at it with only minutes to prevent WWIII...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12