+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Law & Order: SVU

FORT Fanatic

Law & Order: SVU

I couldn't find this existing thread, so I thought I'd start another one.

Anyone with inside info (or a guess) on who dies on the season finale? If so, please share. (in spoiler caps). Thank you.

Re: Law & Order: SVU

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3472472;
    I couldn't find this existing thread, so I thought I'd start another one.

Anyone with inside info (or a guess) on who dies on the season finale? If so, please share. (in spoiler caps). Thank you.
    Is next week the season finale? I didn't see the previews for next week, but I can only cross my fingers that it's the DA and that they bring back Stephanie March.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought I had read somewhere that she is coming back. Has anyone heard about Hargitay's/Meloni (is that his name, I always forget!) negotiations? I really dont think there can be a good show with out the 2 of them!
    Survivor: Fishbach, Jeremy, Wentworth
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. You have to go beyond hearing exactly what they're saying, and what's the underlying meaning in it? They have something they want to say." Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3472543;
    I thought I had read somewhere that she is coming back. Has anyone heard about Hargitay's/Meloni (is that his name, I always forget!) negotiations? I really dont think there can be a good show with out the 2 of them!
    Who's coming back - Stephanie March or the current woman?
    I agree about the pairing of Benson and Stabler. However, they always change up the characters on the original and it seems to work out. I just love the chemistry between Hargitay and Meloni, though. Totally believable.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Weird--I thought it had its own thread also... but I only see the generic L&O thread...

FORT Fanatic

I read that the newest ADA (Michelle McManus) will not be coming back next season. YIPEEE!!!! I never liked her. However, it didn't say whether she's the "team member" that's killed. She hasn't been on the show in quite a while. I don't think the television audience took to her. I know my husband and I didn't like her.

Also, I also read that according to creator Dick Wolf, the show will go on w/or w/o Hargitay and Meloni...however, he added, contract negotiations are going well.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    ilovefootball25;3474460;]I read that the newest ADA (Michelle McManus) will not be coming back next season. YIPEEE!!!! I never liked her. [/B]However, it didn't say whether she's the "team member" that's killed. She hasn't been on the show in quite a while. I don't think the television audience took to her. I know my husband and I didn't like her.

Also, I also read that according to creator Dick Wolf, the show will go on w/or w/o Hargitay and Meloni...however, he added, contract negotiations are going well.
    I don't know if there were many at all who took to her, so I am glad she's leaving. Why did they get rid of the other lady - can't remember her name, but she was on the show for several years. I liked both she and Stephanie March.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3474477;
    I don't know if there were many at all who took to her, so I am glad she's leaving. Why did they get rid of the other lady - can't remember her name, but she was on the show for several years. I liked both she and Stephanie March.

Diane Neal (ADA Casey Novak) left the show to pursue other areas of her life. I think she got married.

IMO, Stephanie March (ADA Alexandra Cabot) is the best ADA they've had on the show. I love her. I wish she'd come back full time. In real life she's married to Chef Bobby Flay. I think they make a cute couple.

Holy Crap! What a finale. I totally didn't see it coming.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hopefully this means no more Stuckey. He was starting to get on my nerves.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

I didn't catch on early either.

Good ep IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast