+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Law & Order: SVU

Re: Law & Order: SVU

Donovan is found guilty and everyone except Stabler cheers. When Donovan is led away in cuffs, he begs the judge to put him out of his misery. Afterward, Paxton finds Stabler in a bar and offers to buy him a drink. He refuses her, storms out, and goes to visit Donovan. He finds him drugged and bloody because he wouldn't stop banging his head against the concrete wall. The guard leads him out and Donovan just blankly stares at Stabler. He's being put in the general population at Paxton's request. The guard tells him to say good-bye to the hole and again, Donovan just stares blankly .

Things will no doubt continue to be heated with Stabler and Paxton. I wouldn't be surprised if they hook up by season's end.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3721918;
    He has been nominated in the past for his work on SVU. I think he got shafted by not getting a nomination for his work in Oz, which was simply outstanding. That had to be the role of his career.

I continue to love Christine Lahti and now I don't think that I care if Cabot comes back. I didn't think she looked like she had bad plastic surgery, though, I thought she looked like she hadn't had any.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what happened in the last 5 minutes last night? I was a bit under the weather yesterday and unbelievably, I fell asleep just before the end.

I didn't know that.
    I don't follow the Emmys like I used to.....too many HBO shows are always nominated and I've never watched HBO, so I'm lost.

Her face looked puffy in places it shouldn't have been, leading me to think colagen injections. She probably could use a nip and tuck here and there. I did love her on Chicago Hope many moons ago.

Hmmmm...the last 5 minutes?
    Elliot spent 3 days in the same cell as that guy, though it felt like a week to him and he was starting to go bonkers. He then went to see the new ADA (CL) and told her we wanted to drop the charges. She said no.
    Back to court and the guy was found guilty and he started ranting about not wanting to go back. He eventually ended up in the same cell.
    Elliot was at the bar having a drink and the ADA walked in. Things were said between them (I don't remember cuz I was trying not to fall asleep too).
    Later Elliot was at the prison to see that guy (his name escapes me, as does CL's character) and he was being transferred to a medical facility to serve out his time. Apparently she went to the governor and asked for leiniency or something like that.

Sorry....my mind is a little fuzzy. I know I'm forgetting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3721926;
    Donovan is found guilty and everyone except Stabler cheers. When Donovan is led away in cuffs, he begs the judge to put him out of his misery. Afterward, Paxton finds Stabler in a bar and offers to buy him a drink. He refuses her, storms out, and goes to visit Donovan. He finds him drugged and bloody because he wouldn't stop banging his head against the concrete wall. The guard leads him out and Donovan just blankly stares at Stabler. He's being put in the general population at Paxton's request. The guard tells him to say good-bye to the hole and again, Donovan just stares blankly .
    ^^^^Yeah...that's what happened...LOL

Things will no doubt continue to be heated with Stabler and Paxton. I wouldn't be surprised if they hook up by season's end.
    Oh crap I hope not!!!
    He's back with his wife and they have a new baby!
    And she's only in one more episode...right??

She's got to go....

Thanks guys! But I loved the tension between Stabler & Paxton - way more sexually charged than any scene I've ever seen with Elliott & Olivia. I'm totally for keeping that relationship professional/friendly and for Stabler & Paxton to get together.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree there was tension. That's why she has to go!
    Besides, he's too pretty for her.

Wow. Christine Lahti was great in last night's episode. I didn't see that coming. Great turn of events.
    I guess Stephanie March will be returning next week.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3728510;
    Wow. Christine Lahti was great in last night's episode. I didn't see that coming. Great turn of events.

DVR was all set up (since I had to work) and I go to watch it today and apparently dear ol hubby ended it after only 5 minutes last night!!

ARGH!

Will have to watch for the repeat on Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3728510;
    I thought she was really irritating and I'm glad she's gone to rehab. Hopefully Cabot will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3731169;
    I thought she was really irritating and I'm glad she's gone to rehab. Hopefully Cabot will be back.
    I agree.
    She did not mesh with the rest of the cast at all and I hope she does not come back.

I really did not think that guy was guilty.

Great show, yet again.

FORT Fogey

I like Christine Lahti as an actor very much. However I feel that ehr character's actions/reactions are too predictable.

As soon as she started ragging on Olivia about alcoholism I just knew she herself was going to end up being drunk.

Sometimes I think this show--as much as I like it--gets too in-your-face preachy.

IMO only.

+ Reply to Thread