+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Law & Order: SVU

CCL

Re: Law & Order: SVU

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3655478;
    They are bringing back Stephanie March - the blonde who is married to Bobby Flay.
    I'm not sure why they got rid of Casey Novack character and brought in that new woman this year. I don't know of anytbody who enjoyed her on the show.

I think the actress who played Novak chose to leave.

I really don't want Elliot and Stabler to hook up. Ever. Why can't males and females just be partners without the possibility of them becoming romantically involved?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3657291;
    I really don't want Elliot and Stabler to hook up. Ever. Why can't males and females just be partners without the possibility of them becoming romantically involved?
    Exactly. I don't mind when some of their personal lives creep into the storyline but I'd prefer it to be mostly about the cases they're working. If they hook up, that will no doubt be a big part of the storyline. And really, maybe I'm the only one but I don't see a lot of chemistry between these two.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Great episode tonight. Really instense and liked Wentworth. Knew once he took the guy to the bathroom it wouldn't end well. Felt bad for the guy who sat in prison for 10yrs and will continue too since the man who did it is splatered all over the sidewalk.

I, too, knew that guy was not going to survive his bathroom break...
    Very sad about the innocent guy forced to stay in prison - not surprising as this show relies on a lot of those types of endings.
    Am I the only one who did not recognize Christine Lahti in this episode. Wow!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

I watched the season premier last night. HATED Christine Lahti. I like her, but I hate her character. Please bring back Cabot sooner rather than later. I also didn't care for the new cop. He's not joining the show, is he?

Also, where was Munch? Is he even on the show anymore? He's in the credits, but they didn't even show him in the premier and there was no explanation for his missing.

Next week should be interesting. I like Eric McCormack.

I don't watch this show regularly, but love Wentworth, so I decided to check it out. It wasn't bad, but I found it pretty predictable. I knew that the guy who was wrongly imprisoned wasn't going to get out, I just didn't know how until the bad guy asked to go to the bathroom, then it was obvious.

Never watched Prison Break so I'd never seen him act, but I loved Wentworth Miller on SVU's season premiere. They can bring him back anytime. I missed Cabot, too, but didn't mind Christine Lahti's superbitch ADA.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Regular

Watching season premiere right now, I want to kill this ADA... Jeez, what a witch.

Omg why is Cabot no longer on this show. Who is that Shark now playing the ADA. Wow I feel sorry for the innocent man that has to stay in jail because that nutterbutter tossed him out of the window. Wow and they call Elliot a loose canon.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3712043;
    Omg why is Cabot no longer on this show. Who is that Shark now playing the ADA. Wow I feel sorry for the innocent man that has to stay in jail because that nutterbutter tossed him out of the window. Wow and they call Elliot a loose canon.
    Agreed. Hated that the innocent man has to stay in jail. That fruitcake cop drove me crazy throughout the show, and the new ADA has got to become more likeable as the season progresses. She just does not leave you with the feeling that she pursues justice as vigorously as the past ADAs in the L&O franchise have.

+ Reply to Thread