+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Law & Order: SVU

Re: Law & Order: SVU

I knew it. He was just waay OTT!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ok I haven't watched in a long time.
    But I LOVE the old repeats. Can anyone tell me what/who you are talking about?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3481069;
    Ok I haven't watched in a long time.
    But I LOVE the old repeats. Can anyone tell me what/who you are talking about?
    I have to spoil it for those who may not have watched yet.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There's been this new lab tech or whatever named Dale Stuckey. A little blonde kid who looks like he should still be in grade school. He's very weird. Way too energetic and gets a little too excited about everything. He treats every crime scene like the opening of a new toy store and seems to have no social skills. Anyway, on last night's SF, there was a murder in Central Park. They figured out that it was some guy but there was a mistake on the lab work so the guy walked on a technicality. The mistake was seemingly made by Stuckey. Stuckey ended up humiliated by the Defense lawyer and the Judge and so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He killed another girl but put the original guy's bloody thumb print on a nearby can so they would put the guy behind bars. He then set out to get revenge on everyone who's embarressed him over the time he's been there. Including the other lab tech (can't think of his name) and Stabler. He tried to kill the judge and the Defense attorney. He snuck in and killed the lab tech and then he knocked out Stabler and when he came to, he was bound and gagged and Stuckey threatened to kill him. Liv came in and pretended like she wanted Stabler dead, too. She then pretended to kiss Stuckey just to divert his attention. Stabler managed to kick Stuckey's legs out from under him and Liv knocked him out.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Great season finale, a little OTT but fun & exciting to watch. I'm always glad to see a show that features Munch and/or Tutola, they are my favourite cast members.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fanatic

Great finale!!!! I was so glad that Judge Donnelly didn't die. At first I thought she would be the lost team member and I was upset...I love her character and I love Judith Light. Also, I hope that Stephanie March (Cabot) comes back full time. She's the best ADA that SVU has ever had.

I can't wait for next season. I really, really hope Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni can work out their contract issues. The show WOULD NOT be the same w/o them.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3481166;
    I have to spoil it for those who may not have watched yet.
    Oh heck! that sounds more like CSI than SVU
    Thanks for all that recapping
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Great season finale.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Why did they have to kill off the lab tech, though, who was so likable? I knew that it was going to be Stuckey - he was just so OTT - but I hated that they killed off the nice lab tech.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3481594;
    You're welcome, Closet. And I totally agree with you NoReality. And not only
    Click to see Spoiler:
    was he nice and likeable but he was so cute.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was just getting familiar with him, and thinking what a nice "normal" person he was... and, as above, cute!

Was glad to see Benson really thinking on her feet, being tough.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Loved when she's slapping Elliot around! Maybe there was just a teensy bit of truth in there!

That spoiler stuff is only if you haven't seen that show yet--nothing else.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3481594;
    Not really, the CSI part was only a small, but crucial, section.

One thing that wasn't clear to me was how the fingerprint got on the can....

+ Reply to Thread