+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Law & Order: SVU

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Law & Order: SVU

Well, Bones has moved on from Pelant, so hopefully SVU can move on from this guy.

I want Olivia to go back to being a detective...I don't really care for her character as much in the Sargent role.

Have you noticed how much they show her drinking now? I think they are setting her up to be an alcoholic. One more issue for her to live with. I mean, how many live struggles does she need? And she asked her boyfriend about having a family together? Really? When would she have time to take care of a baby? Especially, with the dangerous situations she constantly exposed to. Not to mention, how old do they want her to be?

I think they have run out of storylines. The guy who had escaped from prison and attacked Olivia blew his brains out, but with this show, you never know. He may pop up, scrap the brains back into his head and abduct Olivia again when she isn't paying attention. lol

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Didn't Olivia have a kind of foster daughter at one point....a teen? Whatever happened to her?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Didn't Olivia have a kind of foster daughter at one point....a teen? Whatever happened to her?
    A boy. Bio mom took him back...can't recall the name of the actress though.

It makes sense that Olivia is maybe rethinking the choices she's made at this point in her life. If she's going to have a child of her own, it's now-or-never. While I appreciate the maturation of the character, I don't really like the focus on the personal lives of the detectives. It's okay when it jives with the storyline - Amanda's gambling addiction woven into the story about the gambling ring. Actually, I think she's the only character whose personal life drama has been a successful addition to the show. I didn't think I'd like her character when she started but she has totally won me over. I don't like Amaro at all.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The young boy that she was fostering went to live with grandparents I think. Thank goodness he wasn't there when she was attacked by the crazy sex killer. For some reason Olivia can't get sufficient security in her apt. Too bad, she really needs it. It's not a safe place for kids or her either for all that matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011