+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Army Wives - Season 3

Season 3 starts on Sunday, June 7, 2009. I can't wait. This is one of my favorite shows to watch. Season 3 should be interesting.

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

I wonder how they are going to bring Claudia-Joy and Michael back.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fanatic

According to TV Guide (so I don't think it's a spoiler), the season starts with Michael in Brussels and Claudia Joy still in the US. She stuck around to try and find Emmalin. I hope he (Michael) decides that he enjoys working at the base more and comes back permanently.

FORT Fanatic

I loved this episode. The storyline are very good and I can see them lasting throughout the entire season.

Poor Denise...I know she brought some of it on herself, but talk about having the worst day of your life. I would like to see her and Frank work things out and get back together. Otherwise, in real life, wouldn't she have to move off base?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3487918;
    I loved this episode. The storyline are very good and I can see them lasting throughout the entire season.

Poor Denise...I know she brought some of it on herself, but talk about having the worst day of your life. I would like to see her and Frank work things out and get back together. Otherwise, in real life, wouldn't she have to move off base?
    Not until they actually divorce as long as Frank is overseas. I know in the military it's very realistic for a couple to overcome an affair. It takes a lot of work and trust on both parts but I have seen it done multiple times. On the other hand, the constant rotations and separations leave lots of unaccounted for time.

I am just waiting to see what happens. I "listened" to the book on disc earlier this year and wow, talk about depressing. I am so glad that the creators didn't follow the book.

I am so happy this show is back on for the season, it is always so good!
    The new logo for the show is such a copycat of Desperate Housewives, with all of the Army Wives dressed up in fancy dresses LOL.

I was surprised at how quickly they wrapped up the Betty's nephew / scam artist trying to get Betty's Bar storyline.

FORT Fan

I don't watch the show on a consistent basis but I really enjoyed last night's. All I could think was "ouch" when Kim Delany's character shut the door in Catherine Bell's face (sorry I don't really know any character names yet). I'm intrigued by what's to come this season.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

FORT Fanatic

I am just waiting to see what happens. I "listened" to the book on disc earlier this year and wow, talk about depressing. I am so glad that the creators didn't follow the book.[/QUOTE]

What happened in the book? Please put in spoilers if you think that it might actually happen in the show.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

This is the first season I'm watching (after catching a few repeats from last season). I really liked the first episode.
    Wake up and be awesome

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3487918;
    I loved this episode too! At the end of last season, I thought this season was going to be really depressing, especially thinking that Claudia-Joy would be gone, and Joan was being deployed to Iraq, and, the whole Roxie losing Betty's bar storyline. But now things are going in a different direction all together. And I am so happy that Denise is no longer with that soldier. It will be so interesting to see what choices she'll make about where next to take her life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast