+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Here is a link that shows her different looks. It says she had the surgery in 2009! Maybe she's done even more recently.
    Kim Delaney Plastic Surgery

She is a lovely lady. It says she was 40 years old last year. I was thinking she was a little older, but still. She's right in her prime.

Do you remember when she was on CSI Miami for about half a season? She left abruptly and I don't think it was her idea. She was replaced by the younger blonde girl, if my memory is correct. I guess that can mess with your self-esteem.

FORT Fanatic

Am I understanding it correctly that 6 months will have passed between last night's episode and next week's episode? It sounds interesting and a great way to write in Catherine Bell's real life pregnancy. I feel bad for Roxie though. I know what it's like to lose a child and suddenly everyone around you is pregnant.

FORT Fanatic

WOW, alot sure changed in 6 months. I loved how they fast forwarded in time in order for Catherine Bell to show her pregnancy. Chase/Pamela divorced. I really didn't see that one coming. I thought the writers would take the easy way out and have them "work everything out". Alot of interesting story lines coming up. Can't wait to see how Joan's health plays out. Something is definitely not right with her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think that Joan's sight is fading.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3910410;
    Here is a link that shows her different looks. It says she had the surgery in 2009! Maybe she's done even more recently.
    Kim Delaney Plastic Surgery

She is a lovely lady. It says she was 40 years old last year. I was thinking she was a little older, but still. She's right in her prime.

Do you remember when she was on CSI Miami for about half a season? She left abruptly and I don't think it was her idea. She was replaced by the younger blonde girl, if my memory is correct. I guess that can mess with your self-esteem.
    Wasn't she on NYPD Blue? I thought she got replaced by Charlotte Ross on that show... although I do think she was on there for quite a few years. Although since I don't watch CSI Miami regularily, she could have been on there too!

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3933484;
    Wasn't she on NYPD Blue? I thought she got replaced by Charlotte Ross on that show... although I do think she was on there for quite a few years. Although since I don't watch CSI Miami regularily, she could have been on there too!

I seem to remember reading that she left some show to go into rehab for alcohol issues. I think she has come out of rehab a new person and I see it in her acting, which IMO has improved over the years. I remember her early days as Jenny on All My Children!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3933285;
    I think that Joan's sight is fading.
    At first I thought maybe Joan was pregnant again. But I agree that it has something do with her earlier injuries and something is wrong.

Did anyone see the show Sunday night? I saw the previews and then missed it. I had a conflict. If someone saw it, please give an update.

FORT Fanatic

Just watched it, love this show.

Joan and husband went away for a romantic day, Frank babysat (to get practice), had to call Michael to help him, as he couldn't get the baby to eat/sleep. Really a touching scene.

Pamela moved in an apartment, but having financial problems, and lost military benefits, so of course she needed a root canal for $1600. Pawned her aunt's brooch, Trevor told Chase, and Chase got the brooch back for her. She thought about moving to Boston, but then got a call for an interview with the police department. Everyone came over to decorate her new place, to make it a home.

CJ had problems with a grade on her exams, so prof encouraged her to join a study group, which she felt out of place, but then the group accepted her.

Roxie, went to doctor told her there were some minor fertility problems, gave her some meds, and said they could try again in a few months. Then Trevor burst her bubble and told her that he was being deployed next month, and was no longer a recruiter.
    Last edited by chitex3; 06-15-2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: name mistake
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Thanks for the update. I hope to catch it soon.

+ Reply to Thread