+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Anybody want to talk about the season-end cliffhanger? These are my predictions. What do you think?

Spoiler in case you haven't seen it yet:

Click to see Spoiler:
    IMHO -- Joan will survive. She's a major character on the show, and they will bring her back, injured or not. UNLESS - Wendy wants to re-negotiate her contract and things aren't going well.

I hope Jeremy lost his nerve at the last minute and shot at something else (not himself). This is a good chance to have the writers deal with the real problem of PTSD. Denise and Frank have been through enough. Killing off Jeremy would be an "oh, c'mon!" moment for me. Let's let something good happen to this boy!

Don't know about Pamela and Chase. She left in a hurry. I think she just wanted to get away with the kids after finding out Chase chose the special training over them. But hey - that's military life. Not many guys turn down those special "offers"!

Roxy and Trevor - they'll eventually take the hump bar off the "off-limits" list. Trevor is really trying hard in his recruiting role, but how much longer can the writers focus on this? They already have this season.

Lenore - or Leni - is back to stir up trouble. They will draw this out. Fort Marshall can't close, or there goes the solidarity of the show! Somehow the General (Michael Nouri) will figure prominently in next season's episodes - just so his wife can! It probably won't be easy for Michael and Claudia Joy.

Something will happen with Roland's doctor friend. I think they'll prove he was innocent of the charges. Wonder what that actor is doing now?

Roxy's friend will come back to help her. She's too strong a character.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3735729;
    Anybody want to talk about the season-end cliffhanger? These are my predictions. What do you think?

Spoiler in case you haven't seen it yet:

Click to see Spoiler:
    IMHO -- Joan will survive. She's a major character on the show, and they will bring her back, injured or not. UNLESS - Wendy wants to re-negotiate her contract and things aren't going well.

I hope Jeremy lost his nerve at the last minute and shot at something else (not himself). This is a good chance to have the writers deal with the real problem of PTSD. Denise and Frank have been through enough. Killing off Jeremy would be an "oh, c'mon!" moment for me. Let's let something good happen to this boy!

Don't know about Pamela and Chase. She left in a hurry. I think she just wanted to get away with the kids after finding out Chase chose the special training over them. But hey - that's military life. Not many guys turn down those special "offers"!

Roxy and Trevor - they'll eventually take the hump bar off the "off-limits" list. Trevor is really trying hard in his recruiting role, but how much longer can the writers focus on this? They already have this season.

Lenore - or Leni - is back to stir up trouble. They will draw this out. Fort Marshall can't close, or there goes the solidarity of the show! Somehow the General (Michael Nouri) will figure prominently in next season's episodes - just so his wife can! It probably won't be easy for Michael and Claudia Joy.

Something will happen with Roland's doctor friend. I think they'll prove he was innocent of the charges. Wonder what that actor is doing now?

Roxy's friend will come back to help her. She's too strong a character.
    Love the show, and I can't believe how it's grown on me since the very beginning.

Yeah, I agree about Joan, and I think she'll be severely injured, enough so that she'll have to come home -- to Roland and her little Sarah Elizabeth. This way she was honorable enough to fulfill her professional obligations to the Army and to her own career, and still get to come home to be with her family.

I've never been really crazy about Jeremy -- so my real concern is more about how his suicide or attempted suicide will impact Denise and Frank's newly revised relationship. I love their "new" relationship, and hope that their honeymoon period won't end quite so soon.

In the same vein, I'm not really crazy about Chase either, so it doesn't bother me that Pamela took the kids and left. BUT, she needs to realize that Chase is like many professionals whose career choices come first. It's not a good choice for the loved ones, but it's just the way it is --- and Pamela has to decide whether she can handle the fact that she and the kids just come second in Chase's life. People who are that dedicated to their work don't usually change. If she can't handle that, then it was probably better that she left. She gave him lots of chances and lots of warnings -- so it isn't like she made a rash decision. The only thing that I was really surprised about was his reaction --- I never expected him to be that emotionally affected and to cry. That was a really good sign, actually!

Roxy and Trevor -- I LOVE those two, especially Trevor -- he's such a sweetie and a cutie pie. There's something very vulnerable about him (to me) and I'm always afraid he's going to get hurt in some way -- I love their relationship too, and of all the couples on the show, I think I am rooting for them the most. Of course I love Michael and Claudia Joy's relationship too, and now the newly revised Denise and Frank.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

The new season started last night. Anybody catch it?
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3874966;
    The new season started last night. Anybody catch it?
    OMG! Thanks Ashley. One of my very favorite shows and I can't believe I missed it!!! Thank goodness for re-runs (and all the on-line sources) that allow us to catch missed episodes!

FORT Fanatic

I loved it. I'm glad the writers didn't kill off Jeremy. I think the writers have a golden opportunity to show some of the real effects of PTSD and survivor guilt. I can't wait to see how this story evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3875163;
    I loved it. I'm glad the writers didn't kill off Jeremy. I think the writers have a golden opportunity to show some of the real effects of PTSD and survivor guilt. I can't wait to see how this story evolves.

I'm so glad the writers didn't kill off Jeremy too. Especially because I don't think Denise and Frank's relationship would have survived -- and I'm really rooting for them, even though Frank is somewhat of a Neanderthal when it comes to being an enlightened partner for Denise.

So happy Roxy's pregnant. What a cute (and happy) couple Roxy and Trevor are! they are my favorite couple, along with Michael and Claudia Joy. Both couples are so compatible, and both seem to consistently be willing to be flexible for the other person and the good of the relationship.

FORT Fanatic

Just want to bump up one of my favorite shows! Can't wait to watch tonight.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Roxy and Trevor are my favorite couple. It doesn't hurt that Trevor is a hottie.
    Wake up and be awesome

Love this show. It's like comfort food --- very emotionally satisfying!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When did Army Wives stop showing repeats of the current episodes through the week? I forgot to watch it last night.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread