+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Thanks for that update on the status of the show!!!!!!!

As bad as their storylines can be, I am still willing to continue watching, but they have to deal with the CJ storyline. They must either send her away with some send off story or kill her off. Enough is enough. The bogus excuses of why she's away are insulting.

I'm open to the new characters. I do think it will be odd to see many of them get killed in a plane crash. That's why I'm betting that the plane does not crash, but the phone call to Michael is about CJ.
    Coco46 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Kim Delaney has a few movies coming out in 2013 so I don't think it's a health issue. Honestly, I think she got better offers. Good for her!!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    Kim Delaney has a few movies coming out in 2013 so I don't think it's a health issue. Honestly, I think she got better offers. Good for her!!!
    I hope that's the reason. As much as I would miss her on Army Wives, if she didn't come back because of better opportunities, I would be very happy for her.

Hey, from what I hear it is difficult for ladies of a certain age to get work in Hollywood, unless you are of the super talented like Glenn Close, Meryle Streep, Sally Fields, etc. So if Kim has these opportunities, then I say go for it and good luck.
    Coco46 likes this.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Roxie is done. She signed a new development deal with NBC. I thought that was pretty common knowledge. Sally Pressman has all but come out and said her time as Roxie is over.

Glad to see the show is coming back though. It deserves a lot better ending than that. I wish everyone was returning, but I get it. Catherine Bell is the best actress on the show so as long as she's there, I'm good.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why do I know NONE/few of these actors by their "real" names?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Although I will miss the actors that are not coming back, I am happy the show has been renewed and will support it as long as the show continues to interest me. I do like Catherine Bell (have liked her since Jag) and Kelli Williams grew on me. Hope the replacement actors and their story lines will be as entertaining as the originals.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

This show makes its return next Sunday!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Note to Mods: Hi. Just wanted to let you know that somehow we've gotten 2 threads for Army Wives (This thread, Army Wives - Season 3 and Army Wives - Season 6 ).

Didn't realize that!

+ Reply to Thread