+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

A lot of good things happened in this episode - Pamela learned to lighten up a little bit over the football stuff, Roxy finally accepted Lucky (how cute was he all stretched out in the bed with her?), Emmalin finally started grieving for her sister, and Denise and Frank are finding their way back to each other (glad they decided to give therapy another chance).

Now for the bad - someone please tell me that Evan and the soldier feeding him info about Joan's team can be court-marshaled for what they are doing. Or is all fair in war games? I really don't know military policy on such things but it's certainly not ethical behavior.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fanatic

I hope that Evan gets what's coming to him. I can't stand him.

The actor who plays Evan never gets to play a nice guy. He was Dale in ER and he was a jerk then too. I guess he's a good actor because people really hate him.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3591467;
    I hope that Evan gets what's coming to him. I can't stand him.

The actor who plays Evan never gets to play a nice guy. He was Dale in ER and he was a jerk then too. I guess he's a good actor because people really hate him.
    He was the jerk in the movie the Wedding Singer, too.

I couldn't believe when I saw that soldier calling Evan with the details. I was actually yelling at the TV. I want Joan to kick Evan's ass so badly!!
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fanatic

Tonight's episode was GREAT!! Colonel Cooper finally got what was coming to him. YES!!!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This show is so well done. I want to quit watching it, but I can't! I loved seeing Joan kick Evan's butt!!

And watching Emmaline become a "big sister"... I didn't expect her to take to this little girl like she has...I don't normally like mushy, but I'm loving this show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh I loved the show tonight. I was so happy that Frank and Denise got together; however, I am really hoping that as fresh as their reunion is, it isn't ruined by his leaving and marred by trust issues. Also, I am very interested in Jeremy's reaction to his parents' reconciliation. He was very anti-Mom before Frank left Iraq.

I was bawling my eyes out when Emmalyn and Michael worked out their father/daughter relationship. And UGH to the Roxy storyline...she made it out to be some horrendous medical issue that Finn had and the concern was ADD. As a mom with a child with ADHD, yes, it's trying and frustrating and mind-boggling but it's not a horrible, life-ending diagnosis.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3633505;
    Oh I loved the show tonight. I was so happy that Frank and Denise got together; however, I am really hoping that as fresh as their reunion is, it isn't ruined by his leaving and marred by trust issues. Also, I am very interested in Jeremy's reaction to his parents' reconciliation. He was very anti-Mom before Frank left Iraq.

I was bawling my eyes out when Emmalyn and Michael worked out their father/daughter relationship. And UGH to the Roxy storyline...she made it out to be some horrendous medical issue that Finn had and the concern was ADD. As a mom with a child with ADHD, yes, it's trying and frustrating and mind-boggling but it's not a horrible, life-ending diagnosis.
    I love the show too, and especially this episode. I really don't like Frank for Denise, but it's obvious that she loves him, so in that case, I really wish them well. I was so afraid that when Frank was listening to Michael say something about "knowing when it's not working," that Frank was thinking that it wasn't working with Denise, and that he should tell her, and leave! I was so relieved and delighted and surprised, when instead, he showed up on the motorcycle (!!!) and everything took a turn toward their passionate reunion!

I was crying too, liz_momof2, when Michael was telling Emmalyn how he really felt about her. Not only was that so important for Emmalyn to hear, but it was so rare for Michael to open up and be emotional like that!

FORT Fanatic

I loved last nights episode..especially when General Holden came to Denise's home to say thank you. I think it's the first steps to repairing their friendship. Also, I guessed last week that Claudia Joy would have diabetes. There were clues....like her saying she was constantly thirsty. It should be an interesting twist to her life. I wonder if it'll cause her to slow down a little.

Next week looks interesting. I really hope Chase is okay..although I think it's a little deceiving. My guess is that something happened to Jeremy and the black car is heading to Denise's house. Denise said something about life being perfect..nothing stays perfect for long on tv. Can't wait for next week!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now, see...I thought last night's episode was kind of "ho-hum-y".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3676983;
    I loved last nights episode..especially when General Holden came to Denise's home to say thank you. I think it's the first steps to repairing their friendship. Also, I guessed last week that Claudia Joy would have diabetes. There were clues....like her saying she was constantly thirsty. It should be an interesting twist to her life. I wonder if it'll cause her to slow down a little.

Next week looks interesting. I really hope Chase is okay..although I think it's a little deceiving. My guess is that something happened to Jeremy and the black car is heading to Denise's house. Denise said something about life being perfect..nothing stays perfect for long on tv. Can't wait for next week!!!
    I loved Sunday night's episode too, and I am so happy + relieved for Denise, that she is back with Frank -- in a much more satisfying way, after their separation and near demise. You're right that whenever someone on TV says that everything's perfect, the s__t usually hits the fan very shortly thereafter! I think Denise's 'perfect' life may be short lived, but hopefully she and Frank can get through whatever happens, together.

I notice that most people don't say much about Trevor, but I think he's sweet and adorable, and a real charmer. There's also something fragile about him, and I find that I'm always a little worried that something bad will happen to him -- so I'm really glad that he'll be state-side for a long while!

Yeah, I saw the diabetes diagnosis coming too for Claudia Joy. I was surprised by her reaction to the diagnosis though, as she is always so stoic, especially when she is faced with something difficult. She is very lucky to have the support of someone who loves her as much as Michael does. It's so nice to see TV couples like Michael and Claudia Joy, (in fact, all of the couples on this show) who truly love each other and want the best for each other. Even when Denise and Frank were separated, when Michael made some disparaging comments about Denise's behavior, Frank stopped him, because it really hurt him to have someone saying bad things about his (estranged) wife whom he still loved so much.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 08-25-2009 at 10:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread