+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Geeze, is it ending or not? I just googled it and still don't know. I was actually crying for what's her face and her daughter tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Geeze, is it ending or not? I just googled it and still don't know. I was actually crying for what's her face and her daughter tonight.
    I have searched and searched to find out if this is the series or season finale and haven't found anything. I have never heard of a show in which you can't tell if it's been picked up for another season or not. It's crazy! Why so top secret. If it is indeed the finale of the series, why wouldn't LIfetime really play it up and make a huge deal out of it. They way they are doing it is confusing IMO. JUst announce if it's the finale of the series. You might get some more long time viewers to tune in.

They played it up like it was ALL ending before and then it wasn't. So, I don't know what to believe.

The idea that Kevin is totally depressed because he has no progress in his physical condition, but yet he is not in a rehab program boggles the mind. That makes no sense IMO. And he has all the warning signs of a potential suicide victim. Everyone involved in this situation knows this, yet no one mentions it. I don't care to see them all act so shocked if it happens and then they say "OH, we had no idea. Why didn't we see it coming?" Save it.

The lady trying to get pregnant must have had a personality transplant. She acts nothing like she did when she was working at the youth center. She's now a completely different person.

You just know that Michael has a perfectly good explanation for having dinner with that mysterious young woman.

It seems that LIfetime is not sure whether they will bring back Army Wives or not. Imagine that. AND they refuse to answer any questions as to what happened to Delaney. That is very telling in itself IMO. That would explain the sketchy scripts. She must have not being doing well health wise/addiction/rehab and kept coming and going, so they had to write around her. It all adds up.
    TV Q&A: 'Army Wives,' 'Spartacus,' 'Final Witness' and on demand newscasts

FORT Fanatic

According to wikipedia, Sunday's episode is the series NOT season finale. Based on the description it really sets itself up to be the end of the show. Can't wait to see how they resolve some of the issues. I hope that the woman having dinner with Michael is going to explain Claudia Joy's absence almost this entire season.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    According to wikipedia, Sunday's episode is the series NOT season finale. Based on the description it really sets itself up to be the end of the show. Can't wait to see how they resolve some of the issues. I hope that the woman having dinner with Michael is going to explain Claudia Joy's absence almost this entire season.
    Well shoot! I hate that it's ending but in a way I'm relieved. The character's had to much substance for them to waste in this season's confusing and frustrating story lines. I'm going to miss Roland...he was a peach of a husband.

I'm still not positive what is happening, but I'll tune in and watch.

I didn't see even a glimpse of CJ in the finale preview. If she has no appearance in the finale, that tells me that Kim Delaney really had a serious problem that explains her absence. I guess those rumors about the substance abuse may have been valid. I just didn't want to believe it.

FORT Fanatic

All the advertisements leading up to last night said "Series Finale", but on my DirecTv listing it said the season finale.

I thought it was a good ending up to the very last second with the plane and phone call. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched yet. But it would lead me to believe it will be back because it was more of a cliff hanger than an ending.
    SpringMaiden27 and Debb70 like this.

Oh yeah. It's definitely coming back. That ending left it wide open. And since it aired last night, it's not a spoiler now.

I have my theory. I suspect that the call Michael got and the trouble the plane was in are unrelated. I suspect that the plane just ran into a storm they had to avoid, but the call Michael got was about CJ. I suspect that there was bad news about her and that she was killed and when the new season opens, her funeral will be over and she will be a distant memory with a new woman in Michael's life. (They may flashback to her funeral.) This way she never has to return.

Regardless, they need to come clean about Kim Delaney. She is not starring in Army Wives any longer and they need to acknowledge it or really write her out. She can't travel with the First Lady forever.

Did they ever put Kevin in a whirlpool to help his leg muscles? It seems they didn't get any real information on how a person with that condition would have received therapy. You just grunt and try real hard and then you can stand up. Please. It was good to see his trainer! Love that guy.

Did anyone buy that the Kelly Martin character really wanted to adopt a baby? She acted so nonchalant about it.

And when Roxy was riding by the houses of her memories, she seemed to care less. She didn't even seem to be touched by the scrapbook they gave her. I think she checked out of there many scenes ago.

I do hope this show comes back and the ending last night seems to indicate that. I will be upset if it leaves us hanging. I agree with Deb that the call to Michael was not about the plane (too obvious) but was about Claudia Joy and something happening to her. That way thay can close that chapter and give Michael someone else to date/marry. I was upset initially about Kim Delaney not being on the show (she left so abruptly), but had gotten used to not seeing her. Do wish, like others here, that they would let us know what happened to her. If she is in trouble again, I wish her much luck in recovery.

I guess we are to believe that Roxy and family are not going to be on the show anymore. I hate that. Don't want them to be written out. I agree that Roxie didn't seem to care about leaving her friends. Just seemed strange.

The military good-byes always get to me. I know what I was seeing last night was the show, however this is played out in real life every day and I don't know how these families do it. Thank you to all the military families for their service, whether it be at home or abroad!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

As much as I really, really, really want Army Wives to come back, it will be almost meaningless to me without Roxie, Trevor and Claudia Joy. I'm so sad. I feel like I've just lost close friends --- which is how it feels when you lose a show or characters you've grown to love over a number of years.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread