+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

I wasn't able to get the CBS link above to work, but this is a link of the actual speech that Kim Delaney gave. Yes, she seems a little lost, but I'm not sure why. I guess I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. I wonder why some tabloid hasn't picked up on it if Kim was written out of the show this season due to addiction issues. I would think it would be all over if that was the reason. I'm going to hold off on assuming it was an alcohol or drug issue, until I know more. Each person can view and judge for themself it she was messed up at that ceremony speech.

Live Liberty Metal Award -WPVI 6ABC Philadelphia 9.22.11. (WTF is wrong with Kim Delaney) - YouTube

Hey, does anyone remember when in 2002, Kim was let go from CSI:Miami during her first season with them. They gave some lame excuse and gave her a serverance package. I wonder if her problems go way back. I'm just speculating.

FORT Fanatic

I'm really close to calling it quits with Army Wives. The show is just ridiculous. If Kim Delaney has been fired, than give her character some real closure. Not a stupid medical diagnosis that isn't even researched correctly.

On the other hand, it looks like General Clark is in a bit of hot water...and thus might make his wife finally go off the deep end. Oh wouldn't that be great?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    It's great to see Jackie starting to lose it. I really don't like her. However, the show just isn't the same w/o Claudia Joy. She needs to come back.
    It looks as if she (CJ) does make an appearance next week. It's odd because both of the Holdens have been marginalized and it does seem that the story line is bringing them back into the fold. Further, Roxy's presence as well as Trevor's have been increased. Gloria is becoming the "new" Roxy. Denise seems to be more in the background too ... and now Gabrielle is coming forward again and I do like the Doc.

I thought yesterday's episode was somewhat better and it almost seems that they are writing to explain why the 3rd star will go to General Holden and not Clark.
    I agree that they may be trying to make it less warm and fuzzy and more realistic in portraying that military families have some real issues and problems just like non-military.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It looks as if she (CJ) does make an appearance next week. It's odd because both of the Holdens have been marginalized and it does seem that the story line is bringing them back into the fold. Further, Roxy's presence as well as Trevor's have been increased. Gloria is becoming the "new" Roxy. Denise seems to be more in the background too ... and now Gabrielle is coming forward again and I do like the Doc.

I thought yesterday's episode was somewhat better and it almost seems that they are writing to explain why the 3rd star will go to General Holden and not Clark.
    I agree that they may be trying to make it less warm and fuzzy and more realistic in portraying that military families have some real issues and problems just like non-military.
    It's just a shame that most folks who are not good with their money can't have a meeting with Roxy and her hubby and be suddenly cured of their bad spending habits.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I would think if Kim Delaney were a major star, you probably would have heard more about her problems than you have. I think most people would say, "Who is Kim Delaney?" Heck, I didn't know of her existance before this show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I would think if Kim Delaney were a major star, you probably would have heard more about her problems than you have. I think most people would say, "Who is Kim Delaney?" Heck, I didn't know of her existance before this show.
    Oh, you must not have been a fan of All My Children many years ago. Kim played Jenny on that soap as a young girl. She was a big part of that soap for years. That's why it was so cool to see her having lunch with Susan Lucie on Army Wives earlier this season. Susan Lucie was an adult when Kim was a little girl on AMC. Now they look almost the same age! LOL

I saw the preview that showed CJ on the show. I wonder if this is return for good or just an appearance. I wish I could find the inside scoop on what is going on. I'll continue to look.

Kim Delaney was also on NYPD Blue and I think won an award.
    Debb70 likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Kim Delaney was also on NYPD Blue and I think won an award.
    I forgot about that. LOVED that show for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I forgot about that. LOVED that show for awhile.
    I knew Dennis Franz personally. Nice guy.
    Debb70 likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread