+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I just knew that the Mingi(sp?) character was going to attempt suicide. It was so not good how the catty,tacky RFG people were talking to her. Nasty witches.
    I'm not sure what I would do with those two women, but I think they need to attend a class on Bullying. They are bullies IMO.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess they forgot that all of them need to support each other since they are all in the same boat. That episode just went to show you that you never know what somebody else is going through if you don't bother to get to know them or to ask. ANd it's FRG, isn't it?? Sounds like a teachable moment for the group.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, I hope Roxy is in time and can save that wife. I bet Roxy will then become her mentor. She seems like a very nice lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, I hope Roxy is in time and can save that wife. I bet Roxy will then become her mentor. She seems like a very nice lady.
    Next week's preview showed Roxy speaking at what looked like a Memorial Service. I looked at the photo gallery for Episode 9, and it appears that Frank, General Clark, Trevor and Gabrielle are shown returning. Gloria is shown waiting and smiling but I didn't see Hector. The Episode guide says they ( the squad at the med facility being surrounded by the militants) have to choose who to leave behind ?

My speculation: I think Min-Ji succeeded in her attempt and Charlie's soldier/partner Captain Nicole ( Kellie Martin) may have been left behind or chosen to stay behind?

"ANd it's FRG, isn't it??"

Maybe now it will stand for failing resource group ... with those 2 witches and Jackie Clark taking over the leadership role. I do love seeing this side of Roxy though !
    Last edited by echo226; 04-17-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't see any previews after the show aired. Oh well, I will be glad if something happens.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Min-Ji" makes much more sense than "Mingi"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm finding only two more episodes this season! Is that possible?

Here's the link:
    List of Army Wives episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm finding only two more episodes this season! Is that possible?

Here's the link:
    List of Army Wives episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I counted 5. Perhaps the wiki page has been updated since you looked ?

I looked at the Lifetime, Army Wives, Episode Guide for the info I mentioned previously.

Also, prhoshay I'm not sure about the spelling of Min-Ji ... but I looked up the meaning of it as a Korean baby name and found: Minji - quick witted, resourceful
    Last edited by echo226; 04-19-2012 at 01:46 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I counted 5. Perhaps the wiki page has been updated since you looked ?

I looked at the Lifetime, Army Wives, Episode Guide for the info I mentioned previously.

Also, prhoshay I'm not sure about the spelling of Min-Ji ... but I looked up the meaning of it as a Korean baby name and found: Minji - quick witted, resourceful
    Yes, that site has now added 3 more episodes! Thank goodness.

I would really like to see more of Kelly Martin. I hope they really give her an opportunity to show her talent.

FORT Fogey

I don't understand why CJ has basically been written off the show. I loved her leadership style and her friendship dynamic with Denise. The show is missing something without her character.

+ Reply to Thread