+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

OMG. Did you see the preview for next week? I didn't know Susan Lucie was coming on? Has she been on before? It seems like she was on something, but I can't recall. I hope she's on for the rest of the season!

This new girl is trouble. AND I think her husband is trouble too. I think those two are going to cause a lot of grief with Claudia Joy and her husband. Who thinks that concert idea is going to bite them on the butt, but it seems like they have had a concert before on base. Remember when?

Oh my. What do you think about the new director of the boys club? Trouble with a capital T! I love it though. I don't like that guy's wife. She is always whining over something. Why couldn't she have been the one to go? A new romance is right around the corner!

Is nobody watching this ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am and I'm liking this season, as I have the prior ones. I feel like this time they are really showing more the realistic division between the officer's wives and those that aren't. I have never been associated with the military life, but know from others that there is a real "class ladder" and most of the time it is not crossed.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm watching too, and this is one of my favorite shows. I really enjoyed Susan Lucci and hope her character will be back. Claudia Joy needs some support. Michael's refusal to see the 'truth' about what's happening to his military career, and those around him who would do anything to advance their own, really frustrates me. The way things work in the Army are okay with Michael -- no matter what! I don't understand the mentality of blind allegiance to an organization or a dogma.

I really like the actress who is causing so much upheaval for Claudia Joy, so I am having a real problem with the way her character is being portrayed here. Guess I will have to just "hate" her until she plays another role......

I always thought that Michael was a smart man, but boy, not right now. What is wrong with him? I hope that Claudia Joy and Dennise will be friends again soon. I like the dynamics of these two women. Roxie looked great in her new clothes. Must admit much better than before.

FORT Fanatic

I enjoyed tonight's episode...because Jackie Clark wasn't in it!!! But WTH is going on with Claudia Joy. The previews for next week are freaking me out. At first I thought she was pregnant, but now it seems like she's got MS or something like that. I really hope they don't get rid of her too, but the fact the Emmalin came home from college...OMG...I just want to know.

I'm not liking what I saw in the previews about Claudia Joy, but agree with ilovefootball25 that the fact they brought back her daughter does not look good. Really don't want Jackie to take her place.

Good episode last night. I liked how they brought up some facts on the aids virus and how this impacts children who have contracted it from their mothers. Felt so sorry for Rollin's son and the scene at lunch time. I just wanted to hug him!

It takes years to get permament organ or eye damage from high blood sugars. I hope they don't go that route. MS usually involves some numbness and tingling at first, right?

I hope the writers don't mess up and give her another serious medical problem, like they did with the diabetes. Type I diabetes is a full time job. It's possible to manage, but takes a lot of time. I wish the writers would really investigate it fully, before writing it in a script. IF they give her another health issue, it's going to be too much to deal with on the show.

I read somewhere that the title for next week's episode is "System Failure." Hmmmm.....I have an idea about that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Renal, maybe?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread