+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Those of you confused about when the show may start please remember that the show premiered in March 2011. That is still winter so I wouldn't be surprised if it was about that time next year.

I wonder if the South Carolina film initiatives have anything to do with a possible location shift. The state used to give subsidies and tax breaks to films/tv shows that film in South Carolina. That was up for consideration. I'm not sure if they reversed those incentives or not, but if it did, it would make sense that they might want to film elsewhere (maybe closer to home).

I liked the episode. I'm sad to see Fort Marshall go. It's where Jeremy and Amanda are and it has become such a huge part of the show. Them bring able to film on a closed army base really helped with the authenticity IMHO. I'm not sure what will happen next, but I'm glad the show will continue even if it is a new location.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

They can move it to Fort Bragg, NC! That is in my state. There is already a movie studio in Wilmington, NC. Lots of movies have been made there and tv shows like Dawson's Creek was shot there too. We have climate very similiar to Fort Marshall as well.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am glad that this season is over, and I even missed the last episode. I was getting sick to death of Pamela Moran!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The two hour season premier is Sunday, March 4 9/8c. !
    Debb70 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Thanks for the 'heads up' inthegarden! I am SO HAPPY they are back for another season! Army Wives has become one of my very favorite shows.

FORT Fanatic

OMG what a great season premiere. Although I can't believe that they're saying one of the army wives won't make it....I think it's a red herring. Maybe it's the general's wife from Fort Hope???? We'll see next week.

FORT Newbie

They said one army wife will be "gone forever." I just assumed they were referring to Pamela following through with her move to California.

Okay. I was all geared up to lose a regular Army wife and we don't. I was also geared up to say goodbye to Fort Marshall and then it doesn't happen. Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd time they have faked us out on closing Fort Marshall? Okay. I"m done with it. I didn't find it amusing this time at all. IT's TOO much. At this point, I don't care. I feel like they are abusing their audience. That turns me off.

While I'm complaining, let me ask another question. Why would a law enforcement officer who has such good friends, end up sleeping in a shelter with her kids after the storm? Are you kidding me? None of your friends could take you in for a couple of nights? (I know that Roxie offered.) I happen to know that law enforcement officers have priority over civilians too. That whole thing was just too bizarre IMO.

I realized others like the premire, but I had quite a few issues with it. Do I believe an army wife will really die or leave? Naaay.....not really. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought that the premier was, relatitively, boring to the point where I didn't really care that I missed the last 15-30 minutes. And I can understand Pamela and her children ending up in a shelter. That was about pride. We tend to refuse help when we should accept the offers; it takes a while and maturity to just learn to say "Yes."...and it's just not easy. We value our independence.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

I can not believe Pamela is gone. No!!!!!! I can see major friction between Claudia joy and Jackie. Not sure how I feel about Jackie.....but I love the actress that plays her. But honestly the show will not be the same without Pamela. I wonder if she quit or was she fired????
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread