+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Thanks for straightening me out on those details that happened when the show began. They make sense.

I still think that the son will one day wonder about his dad and the contact he had for a short while and why he wasn't told. I know it's complicated, but I have a situation like that in my own family. (Not me, but someone close and they wish they knew when they were younger.)

I guess I'm saying be open and honest with the child, but not with the husband. LOL A lot of sense that makes. Oh well, we'll see if it works out for them.

Roxie and Trevor have to work it out, right? They are not going to include another main character's death in the storyline and I can't see them sending Roxie out of town. She is a very popular wife IMO. She's my favorite anyway.

Which school is Claudia Joy's daughter attending?

I think Emmalins college is called Woodsen...or something like that. I remember it from the hockey try out tape Zack made for her.

It's probably in SC as it's a made up place anyway.

I love Roxie too!

She was especially cute in Season 1 when she didn't know anything about Army life.

I think the show is just trying to show how very stressful their lives can be. She had all the responsibility when Trevor was deployed and is going to have a hard time of it now that he's home. I love them as a couple and just hope it's a quick separation...and that she eventually is able to have a baby.

I'm re-watching from Season 1....and can see why it's been my favorite show from the beginning.

I need to rewatch from the beginning. I watched sporadically at first.

Michael....throwing away a career with both hands? How could he be so dumb? I don't know what is wrong with him....but I don't like seeing him fall apart.

Love how responsible Trevor is...and how he & Roxie are back on track.

Poor Emmalin....so overwhelmed in school....although she was so looking forward to it. She worked so hard with Michael to get her knee in shape and did all she could to get on the hockey team...and with her bad grades it's all for nothing. I do like that her character will be around more though.

Not sure what to think about Joan & Roland. Joan looks like she thinks they made a huge mistake with this adoption.

I like seeing Pamela..but no Chase again and too much with the police work....doesn't thrill me. They don't seem to have much for her character to do any more.

It was nice of Claudia Joy to speak with Joan about possibly allowing Denise back at work.
    Good thing Claudia Joy passed the bar....Michael can be her first client.

No show this coming Sunday

I wonder why the beer bottle was in Michael's car and the front seat no less....

Did you think it was weird how they rushed through the hospital scene after the accident and then nothing about it really in the next few scenes???? It was very strange...

I think Joan is upset bc the son is not "attaching" to her and that may end up causing issues later on with her and Roland.

Joan needs to be a little more understanding that adopted children who are as old as her new son are not going to be exactly as you expect. Why does she take it so personally? Besides that, couldn't she get deployed at anytime? Maybe the child knows this and doesn't want to get attached to her. I did find some of the script surrounding the child as unrealistic. You expect me to believe that a child who has been living as he has for the last couple of years, would be so picky as to turn his nose up to brownies and cookies. NO way. I dont buy it.

The beer bottle in the floor of the SUV was a surprise. Perhaps the drinking has gotten out of control due to the recent disappointment in his career. If so, I hope he is charged. Friend or no friend. Drunk driving is just unacceptable, even for someone with his position. If he is convicted, this will have a devastating impact on his career. Not good.

Emmelin was a top student in high school, right? I'm having a difficult time understanding why she's struggling in her classes, especially since she's not playing sports anymore. I just can't understand any student failing classes if they got to class and do the assignments. I can see her getting a C maybe, but failing? That sounds like someone who is not going to class and not trying IMO. I guess we'll see what the real deal is. I pray they don't bring her home and say that she's just not college material. PLEASE don't do that. We don't need any discouragement from college.

I think it will turn out that he gave his former commanding officer a ride home and the beer bottle and stench belong to him and if Michael only had 2 drinks over 2 hours or more he won't blow over and he'll be released.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    I think it will turn out that he gave his former commanding officer a ride home and the beer bottle and stench belong to him and if Michael only had 2 drinks over 2 hours or more he won't blow over and he'll be released.
    I certainly hope so. If he only had two drinks within 2-3 hours, at his weight, he should not blow over the limit, if it's .08.
    I thought his friend was staying at a hotel and that they met at that hotel bar. I hope you're right and he drove the guy home.

FORT Fanatic

The way Emmalin was acting, I really thought she'd tell her mom that she was sexually assaulted..that might explain her being withdrawn. I agree that she's too smart to "not get" college. The writing this season has been off and very inconsistent. I hope they get things back on track.

ILF25 - that may still end up being the case....it just may not have come out yet.

+ Reply to Thread