+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 403
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

  1. #211
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    711

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    she's seeing visions so it's gonna be a brain tumour or brain cancer
    Good point. That totally makes sense.

  2. #212
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I see trouble for Roxy. The new guy coming to town is going to invite trouble. I hope she gets the proper contracts in writing and gets legal advice on her plan as well as zoning and licenses in ADVANCE. Just saying......

    I wish they would stop bringing in medical problems if they are not going to commit to them. They gave Claudia Joy diabetes and now they hardly mention it. Diabetes is a constant, annoying, challenge. As a Type I diabetic, you must always be checking your blood sugar, calculating your carbs before eating or drinking, and determing how much insulin to take and how to get your numbers in the safe range To show her having to deal with that and then dropping it is so wrong. It gives people the wrong idea about how huge it is in someone's life.

    I hope they don't give her something else to deal with and abandon it too.

    I disagree. I think the new older retired trucker will be fine. I DO think Finn's dad showing up as one of the contractors is going to be temptation for Roxy, especially as she deals with Trevor's annoyance at her plans. He still doesn't know she's going through with it.

    I also disagree about Claudia Joy's health problems. I think she's headed for a breakdown of sorts or something else psychologically. That's why she's having visions of Amanda and double vision.

    This coming Sunday we'll get a break from the depressing episodes of the last two weeks. Pamela and Chase TRY to get married again, and EVERYTHING than can go wrong does! A little humor for a change - I can't wait!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

  3. #213
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,165

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Oh yes, I meant the person bringing trouble will be the guy she called to come to town to contract her new project. I have no fears about the guy she is partnering with on the project. I take it this new guy is the father to her oldest child?

    I'll try to get excited over the wedding, but I just don't care for this guy. I wish she would wait.

  4. #214
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Am I remembering right? Didn't Roxy tell Trevor that she was moving forward with the truckstop plans?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #215
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Am I remembering right? Didn't Roxy tell Trevor that she was moving forward with the truckstop plans?
    Yes, Roxy told him about it. He complained that he thought they agreed she would wait to decide until he came back. She said know they didn't agree to wait. He told her she should but she didn't agree to it. I think Trevor has a right to want to be informed and be able to share his opinion and them discuss it. However, I don't think the final decision is his or that all major decisions should wait 'til he is stateside and home. I think with Jeremy's death Roxy realizes that death can happen at any time. She knows that she has to prepare for the possibility of Trevor being killed in action. She needs to prepare for the posssibilty and having an independant means to take care of herself and her children financially. Trevor's deployment can change at any moment. He could be ordered to stay away longer or even be killed. He needs to realize that like most military wives Roxy will need to make independant decisions fo rthe family because he will not always be available for consultation. Also, when he is available for consultation over the phone decisions may need to be made then and not wait 'til when he gets home. It's a struggle most husbands/wives who are deployed have to deal with, that their spouse is basically a single parent running things and making decisions while they ar eaway. Then, when they come hom e they feel left out or want to assume total control when they get back. Roxy is not trying to leave him out. Jeremy's death just madeher realize that tomorrow's not promised and she better be prepared for the potential of not having Trebor in her life and it's effects on he rfamily if he was killed.



  6. #216
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Am I remembering right? Didn't Roxy tell Trevor that she was moving forward with the truckstop plans?
    She did. But in a later phone call she told him about not being able to get the loan. So he thinks she has given up on it. It was later that night that she went to her computer and came up with the idea she told her partner about.

    The fact that Trevor thinks she's not going to do it, then finds out she is, and the fact that Finn's father is coming to be one of the contractors. . . should be interesting!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

  7. #217
    FORT Regular kellyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    65

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Does anyone see the relationship with Claudia Joy and her boss/old professor going the wrong way???? Or at least Michael taking it the wrong way...ugh!!!!!

  8. #218
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,165

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyh View Post
    Does anyone see the relationship with Claudia Joy and her boss/old professor going the wrong way???? Or at least Michael taking it the wrong way...ugh!!!!!
    No, I missed it. When did it happen? I used to love this guy when he played on L.A. Law, many years ago. He was such a hottie.

  9. #219
    FORT Fogey xmaskat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,519

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    No, I missed it. When did it happen? I used to love this guy when he played on L.A. Law, many years ago. He was such a hottie.
    Thank you ! I was blowing brain fuses trying to figure out where I had seen him before.

    Did Claudia Joy say where the tumor was located? I thought she went to the doctor because of a pain in her abdomen. How could the visions of her dead daughter be related to that? I figured the visions were related somehow to Jeremy's death.

  10. #220
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Thank you ! I was blowing brain fuses trying to figure out where I had seen him before.

    Did Claudia Joy say where the tumor was located? I thought she went to the doctor because of a pain in her abdomen. How could the visions of her dead daughter be related to that? I figured the visions were related somehow to Jeremy's death.
    I may be wrong, but I think she said it was a mass on one of her ovaries.

    I still think her "visions" were psychologically related to the loss of Jeremy. She was run down. That could explain the dizziness too.

    I don't think Claudia Joy and Grant will have any kind of romantic connection. I think they grew really close when she saw him with his ex-wife, he told her his story, and they discovered they had both lost a child. I think he'll be there for her with the medical situation, but I think it will just be as a very close friend. One reason I probably think this is I once had a friend like that. We taught together and were very close, but that was it. Together with our spouses we did things outside of work.

    Wasn't the wedding great?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.