+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

I am from a Military family....and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. Luckily there is plenty of support and friendship to get you through the tough times.

How many think Roxie is making a huge mistake that may blow up in her face?

It does seem that their marriage is going to be very troubled and may not survive.

I'm happy for Pamela & Chase..but I think I'll always miss Pamela having the radio show. I thought that was a great addition to the show....and she was so good at it.

For Frank & Denise all I can think of is... thank goodness they had Molly. She will be their hope & happiness during this tough time.

I just started watching Season 1 again...and from the very first show...I knew it was a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    I am from a Military family....and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. Luckily there is plenty of support and friendship to get you through the tough times.

How many think Roxie is making a huge mistake that may blow up in her face?

It does seem that their marriage is going to be very troubled and may not survive.

I'm happy for Pamela & Chase..but I think I'll always miss Pamela having the radio show. I thought that was a great addition to the show....and she was so good at it.

For Frank & Denise all I can think of is... thank goodness they had Molly. She will be their hope & happiness during this tough time.

I just started watching Season 1 again...and from the very first show...I knew it was a winner.
    I agree with you about Roxy. And yes, I think it will cause problems in her marriage. I do think it will survive. We've seen Trevor go from a young, inexperienced wanting to please young man to an experienced soldier who has loads of confidence and maybe a little too much pride! It was interesting how the writers brought in Finn's dad just that one time though. I wonder if we'll see him again!

I miss Pamela's shows too!

Frank and Denise will be interesting. Frank will go back overseas. I still think Tonya might be back in the picture somehow to help Denise. I don't know how - I just have a feeling!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think what bugged me about Trevor's and Roxy's situation is Trevor having a cow because Roxy went with her gut instinct and made the business investment, anyway. He's not there, and he wants her to wait until he gets back to make a decision. With her being in the business, and calling the majority of the shots at home, she's in a better position to make an informed decision. Whether you are married or not, you cannot always wait for somebody to get back to make decisions. He's now pissed because he is not in control...but that is unreasonable, considering their circumstances. He needs to trust his wife, and support her. It's got to be hard to become adjusted to making all major decisions while your husband is gone, and then have to change things when he comes back. Roxy is a strong, independent woman; I get it; she's making what she sees are the best decisions for her family.....at least she let him know. He needs to be man enough to deal with it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    . It's got to be hard to become adjusted to making all major decisions while your husband is gone, and then have to change things when he comes back.
    When I was first starting out as a military wife, I heard this SO much! My next door neighbor, who was older, talked about raising her teenagers while her husband was in Vietnam. She said the day after he got back, he went to take out the garbage and was upset it already had been done. She said it was hard to let him back in the regular household running, and when he got mad at her independence, she looked at him and asked him how he thought things had been done while he was overseas. It did cause a strain in their marriage, but they were OK. He was a colonel and getting ready to retire.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think what bugged me about Trevor's and Roxy's situation is Trevor having a cow because Roxy went with her gut instinct and made the business investment, anyway. He's not there, and he wants her to wait until he gets back to make a decision. With her being in the business, and calling the majority of the shots at home, she's in a better position to make an informed decision. Whether you are married or not, you cannot always wait for somebody to get back to make decisions. He's now pissed because he is not in control...but that is unreasonable, considering their circumstances. He needs to trust his wife, and support her. It's got to be hard to become adjusted to making all major decisions while your husband is gone, and then have to change things when he comes back. Roxy is a strong, independent woman; I get it; she's making what she sees are the best decisions for her family.....at least she let him know. He needs to be man enough to deal with it.
    Trevor is pissed because Roxy's son told him that she had a man spend the evening/night and because all the neighbors saw them drinking beer on the porch and kissing/hugging goodbye in the morning. Everything else is just 'fallout' from that!!!!

I wonder what's medically wrong with Claudia Joy. She can't seem to catch a break with her health.

I thought Jeremy's letter was so sweet and really gave Denise & Frank some peace.

I guess Finn's Biological Father will be coming next week...since Roxie hired him to build the truck stop.

Looking forward to Pamela & Chase's wedding....and everything that seems to go wrong. What little they showed looks fun.

I see trouble for Roxy. The new guy coming to town is going to invite trouble. I hope she gets the proper contracts in writing and gets legal advice on her plan as well as zoning and licenses in ADVANCE. Just saying......

I wish they would stop bringing in medical problems if they are not going to commit to them. They gave Claudia Joy diabetes and now they hardly mention it. Diabetes is a constant, annoying, challenge. As a Type I diabetic, you must always be checking your blood sugar, calculating your carbs before eating or drinking, and determing how much insulin to take and how to get your numbers in the safe range To show her having to deal with that and then dropping it is so wrong. It gives people the wrong idea about how huge it is in someone's life.

I hope they don't give her something else to deal with and abandon it too.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I see trouble for Roxy. The new guy coming to town is going to invite trouble. I hope she gets the proper contracts in writing and gets legal advice on her plan as well as zoning and licenses in ADVANCE. Just saying......

I wish they would stop bringing in medical problems if they are not going to commit to them. They gave Claudia Joy diabetes and now they hardly mention it. Diabetes is a constant, annoying, challenge. As a Type I diabetic, you must always be checking your blood sugar, calculating your carbs before eating or drinking, and determing how much insulin to take and how to get your numbers in the safe range To show her having to deal with that and then dropping it is so wrong. It gives people the wrong idea about how huge it is in someone's life.

I hope they don't give her something else to deal with and abandon it too.
    I agree with you Debb, although maybe the "new" medical problem is a complication of Claudia Joy's diabetes. . .

FORT Fanatic

I have a feeling it's some sort of cancer..breast, ovarian, cervical....

she's seeing visions so it's gonna be a brain tumour or brain cancer
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread