+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

I too now think it's Jeremy. The scene with the gun and the helmet in the sand..I think it's Trevor's back to the rest of his command. Jeremy was in his command. I think Emmalin would come back from college for Jeremy's funeral, but not Chase. Ugh we have to wait another week....how dare they???

I now too think that it is Jeremy. The break up scene with the girlfriend and then making up last night just adds to the sadness that's getting ready to happen. Emmalin would be there for the funeral, since she dated (?) him in the past. I hate this if it is true. I really liked his storyline with his new bride-to-be.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I now too think that it is Jeremy. The break up scene with the girlfriend and then making up last night just adds to the sadness that's getting ready to happen. Emmalin would be there for the funeral, since she dated (?) him in the past. I hate this if it is true. I really liked his storyline with his new bride-to-be.
    Emmalin didn't date Jeremy; Amanda did. But she was always good friends with him. I like the new storyline with his fiancee too.

There are so many reasons to think it will be (insert name), or it won't be (insert name). IDK what they're going to do!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Beachmom, you are so right that it was Amanda that dated Jeremy. Knew he was involved with this family somehow, but couldn't really recall.

Athough I have never lived the military life, I love this show and know that many of these storylines mirror so many military families. My heartfelt thanks goes out to them and the sacrifices they have made.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fanatic

I wish it was Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    I wish it was Sunday.
    Well, now it is! So what's everyone's current guess? I've been trying to find spoilers all week, and I've had a hard time. For Lifetime's #1 show, it's not being publicized much! I thought for sure Ausiello would have something, but no. Most people think it's either Jeremy or Chase. On an actual Army wives forum (not the show) people are talking about the notifying officer being a major. That would leave out anyone of that rank or above. Sure they've taken liberties with the show, but I think they'd be careful about this. Other wives are wondering would they "kill off" another Army Wives child. They think that would be too much. But they notice the foreshadowing story last week with Jeremy and Tonya. Still others think the story line with Chase and Pamela was TOO obvious last week, and would they really make it that obvious if that was what they were going to do.

I did read in an interview with Sally Pressman (Roxie) that it's going to be a tear-jerker (of course it is - we've grown attached to these men - whoever it is), and that we won't know who it is until halfway through the show.

I'm usually pretty good about figuring out things, but I'm not sure about this. I do think now they were not showing ALL of the kids at the funeral. But that nagging exists. If it's Jeremy, why is TJ there? If it's Chase, why is Emmalin there? Too many questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    Well, now it is! So what's everyone's current guess? I've been trying to find spoilers all week, and I've had a hard time. For Lifetime's #1 show, it's not being publicized much! I thought for sure Ausiello would have something, but no. Most people think it's either Jeremy or Chase. On an actual Army wives forum (not the show) people are talking about the notifying officer being a major. That would leave out anyone of that rank or above. Sure they've taken liberties with the show, but I think they'd be careful about this. Other wives are wondering would they "kill off" another Army Wives child. They think that would be too much. But they notice the foreshadowing story last week with Jeremy and Tonya. Still others think the story line with Chase and Pamela was TOO obvious last week, and would they really make it that obvious if that was what they were going to do.

I did read in an interview with Sally Pressman (Roxie) that it's going to be a tear-jerker (of course it is - we've grown attached to these men - whoever it is), and that we won't know who it is until halfway through the show.

I'm usually pretty good about figuring out things, but I'm not sure about this. I do think now they were not showing ALL of the kids at the funeral. But that nagging exists. If it's Jeremy, why is TJ there? If it's Chase, why is Emmalin there? Too many questions!
    I'm going to guess.....Chase. Only because it will allow the Pamela character to expand a bit...date....maybe take a different job....and show her struggle as an 'outsider' since they were divorced.

If it's Jeremy....although it will be very sad for Denise & Frank...with their new daughter....I don't see how it would be much different than when we watched Claudia Joy struggle with Amanda's death. I do like the new Fiance...but truthfully if she were to leave....it's no loss.

I don't believe it's Michael or Frank.

So...that's my guess. Chase.

So.....Finn not there and Pamela's kids not there....so probably not Chase.

Could it be Trevor?

God...it's Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    So.....Finn not there and Pamela's kids not there....so probably not Chase.

Could it be Trevor?

God...it's Jeremy.
    So I should have noticed one major thing in the previews. Emmalin was really broken up. The only two people who could have affected her like that are her dad and Jeremy. Since one of the notifying officers was a major, that would eliminate her dad. And TJ being there because of being a friend (with the connection of Lucky).

WOW - what an episode! It was a tearjerker, and I thought it was very well done. The writers are to be commended.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Yeah, that really was a well done episode. A tearjerker for sure. It seems from the previews we have some more juicy stuff coming up this season. I'm curious to see how the Trevor/Finn's dad storyline is going to evolve.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread