+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    This is kind of off topic, but kind of not. Given that it looks like Claudia Joy will be tempted by another man and Roland already had an affair I wonder...are extramarital affairs higher in the military due to the distance or does distance actually make the heart grow fonder? Just curious.
    And Denise had that affair with the young soldier. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    This is kind of off topic, but kind of not. Given that it looks like Claudia Joy will be tempted by another man and Roland already had an affair I wonder...are extramarital affairs higher in the military due to the distance or does distance actually make the heart grow fonder? Just curious.
    In my case, distance made the heart grow fonder! But I had a lot of friends in the other situation. I think it's just like non-military life. You either take your vows seriously or you don't. Temptation is around all of us. We either act on it, or we don't.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

It certainly seems that they have set up Chase to be killed. First Pamela admitting that she still loves him....him choosing her & the kids over the job and submitting his paperwork that will take 30 days to process....so naturally he is called away and puts his phone down just before Pamela is able to tell him that she wants him back.

So if he is killed...Pamela will feel guilt that she wasn't able to tell him how she felt and won't feel any closure.

I'll miss his character...but would miss any of them at this point.

I hope it's not Trevor...but I am wondering why they felt the need to bring Finn's biological Dad around.
    Roxy didn't show her smarts with that situation.

Can't wait for Sunday.

During the preview of the funeral (I made it go in slow mo) Claudia Joy, Roxy, Pamela and Denise are standing. The flag is folded and handed to a gal that is sitting. I think it's Trevor's fiance. I hope not .............

Trevor is married to Roxy....did you maybe mean Jeremy? Although if it's him....they would give the flag to Denise as his Mom and the fact that he isn't married yet.

Now that you mentioned who's standing and therefore not receiving the flag...I'm stumped.

megan31917: You are right, I meant Jeremy. The preview showed all of them with the exception of Jerermy's fiance standing. I actually don't understand why the fiance would still be there. Another thing I noticed. One of the men that was sent to notify the family was a Major. That is usually not the case.

I thought we'd have the answer tonight...and now I have to wait another week!

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    megan31917: You are right, I meant Jeremy. The preview showed all of them with the exception of Jerermy's fiance standing. I actually don't understand why the fiance would still be there. Another thing I noticed. One of the men that was sent to notify the family was a Major. That is usually not the case.
    A couple of things I picked up on. It should not be Michael or Frank, because they would not be sending a major to notify the next of kin. I noticed TJ standing with Roxy, but not Finn. ??? megan31917 is right - if it were Jeremy, Denise would be the one who would receive the flag, and since Frank would probably be accompanying his son's body back, he would be by her side. So that leaves Chase and Trevor. We don't see Pamela's kids, and we don't see Finn. But we see Emmalin, who is supposed to be away at college. Why would she be there if it wasn't her dad or a very close friend? Pamela is already off post; if it's Trevor, Roxy would have to move off post. Who knows? On a more important note ---

Which one of the actors would the writers be more likely to want off the show, if it wasn't the actor's choice? Both are eye candy for the female viewers!

Well...they are driving up to Claudia Joy's home...so doesn't it make sense that it's Michael?

I'm not sure that they drive around looking for the family until they find them....no matter where it is. Don't they go to the home directly of the family involved and wait for the next of kin there?

Then again...Joan was sent last time to tell Claudia Joy that Michael was missing...so I can't imagine that someone of a lower rank would arrive to tell her of his death.

Between this show and Big Love last night my head is spinning!

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    Well...they are driving up to Claudia Joy's home...so doesn't it make sense that it's Michael?

I'm not sure that they drive around looking for the family until they find them....no matter where it is. Don't they go to the home directly of the family involved and wait for the next of kin there?

Then again...Joan was sent last time to tell Claudia Joy that Michael was missing...so I can't imagine that someone of a lower rank would arrive to tell her of his death.

Between this show and Big Love last night my head is spinning!
    LOL! I have to catch up on BL! If it were Michael, who is now a general, there is no way a major would do the notification. Joan, as Garrison Commander, would definitely be in the car. All of the women were at the bridal shower. Joan would be aware of this, and would be able to direct the notification car to that address.

I just hope they don't mess with Jeremy. That boy has been through enough, and now things are looking up for him. But why would Emmalin be there if it wasn't her father, Frank or Jeremy? Would she come home for college for Trevor or Chase?

We've talked about all kinds of scenarios. Some are saying it's not even one of the main characters. Who else? Most of the people I know who watch are split on Jeremy and Chase. IDK - my head is spinning too!

And why is TJ at the funeral, but not Finn? If it were Chase, wouldn't HIS kids be sitting with Pamela?

+ Reply to Thread