+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Chase was on Brothers and Sisters, but as far as I know it was not a recurring character and his character was only on a few episodes.

FORT Fanatic

I don't think this is a spoiler, but I read that Jeremy Davidson (Chase) and his wife (Mary Stuart Masterson) are expecting twins. In a recent interview Jeremy stated that he wanted to be home more with his wife and children.

I tried to find out what I could. Episode 4 is called "On Behalf of a Grateful Nation," and Episode 5 is "Moving On." So it looks like those will be the pivotal episodes. Jeremy Davidson and Drew Fuller aren't listed in the cast, but neither are a lot of the others. In the recent article about Jeremy and Mary Stuart Masterson's twins, it said, ". . . who stars on Army Wives,. . ." I take that to mean "stars," present tense! I also think why would they have scrapped the spin-off show if Pamela and Chase weren't going to be in each other's lives some? He is a recurring character, so that would give him plenty of time to be with his family and show up once in a while on the set. Drew Fuller is not currently working on anything. He just finished the Bonnie and Clyde movie. Richard Grant, Terry Serpico, and Brian McNamara have no other projects listed. So I don't know what they're going to do. I'd like to see them not kill off one of the main characters. Chase is thinking about getting back with Pamela. Trevor has to come home and straighten out his "starting to rebel" son T.J., Jeremy is getting married, and Frank has a new baby. What about Michael? He's been offered West Point. Claudia Joy doesn't want to go, and if he does go, that would take them away from Charleston and the rest of the cast.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the book, the character Michael is originally loosely based on is killed.
    . So it's hard to find anything else. I miss the "Ask Ausiellio (sp?)" column that used to give us spoilers!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    I tried to find out what I could. Episode 4 is called "On Behalf of a Grateful Nation," and Episode 5 is "Moving On." So it looks like those will be the pivotal episodes. Jeremy Davidson and Drew Fuller aren't listed in the cast, but neither are a lot of the others. In the recent article about Jeremy and Mary Stuart Masterson's twins, it said, ". . . who stars on Army Wives,. . ." I take that to mean "stars," present tense! I also think why would they have scrapped the spin-off show if Pamela and Chase weren't going to be in each other's lives some? He is a recurring character, so that would give him plenty of time to be with his family and show up once in a while on the set. Drew Fuller is not currently working on anything. He just finished the Bonnie and Clyde movie. Richard Grant, Terry Serpico, and Brian McNamara have no other projects listed. So I don't know what they're going to do. I'd like to see them not kill off one of the main characters. Chase is thinking about getting back with Pamela. Trevor has to come home and straighten out his "starting to rebel" son T.J., Jeremy is getting married, and Frank has a new baby. What about Michael? He's been offered West Point. Claudia Joy doesn't want to go, and if he does go, that would take them away from Charleston and the rest of the cast.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the book, the character Michael is originally loosely based on is killed.
    . So it's hard to find anything else. I miss the "Ask Ausiellio (sp?)" column that used to give us spoilers!
    Ask Ausiello moved to another web site. Check out Home - TVLine.

FORT Fanatic

My favorite show! Who do you think is going to get the bad news next week?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    My favorite show! Who do you think is going to get the bad news next week?
    My thought is that Chase is not making it back home, but I am basing it on the fact that he has a new baby and wants to spend more time at home. The way he said good bye seemed to point that way too. Also, his TV wife might be moving on with the cop friend. JMO, though.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    Ask Ausiello moved to another web site. Check out Home - TVLine.
    Thanks for this! I couldn't find any mention of Army Wives at all. After last night, it looks like it will be Chase. Didn't they set that up for us? Of course, Pamela tells Boone she's still in love with Chase. Pamela turns down the Atlanta job. Chase tells Pamela he's giving up Delta to spend more time with the kids. Pamela calls Chase and. . .the ringing phone as Chase prepares his team for their mission! Could they BE any more obvious??? Who, besides me, is going to miss the Pamela/Chase chemistry. Those first couple of seasons - WOW!

I wonder if it was Jeremy Davidson's choice to leave the show. In my other post I gave reasons why he could be there for his family AND keep this recurring role, while taking others. I wonder if they did away with his character when they were planning the spin-off for Pamela's character. Thank goodness they decided not to go with the spin-off show!

Now we'll wait to see how they handle the Michael and West Point situation. He can't take the job, because he and Claudia Joy would move up there. She just took the job with her professor. Should be interesting!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I don't know, but I think it might be Trevor and Roxie who are headed for heartbreak. Especially now that there's 'trouble in paradise' -- this is such a normally loving couple -- but to have something terrible happen to Trevor just after he's been greatly angered by what's been going on at home and has just lashed out at Roxie --- and then if he were to think that those words were going to be the last ones he ever said to her --- that would be rough. And the same for Roxie -- to lose Trevor in the middle of a fight --- doubly awful. But in Trevor's defense, Roxie didn't really handle the Finn's dad situation very wisely, considering that she lives on an Army base where you have to be much more discreet than you normally would be. Entertaining a handsome man all night long, drinking with him out on the porch, him spending the night, and a long hug and kiss (of sorts) good bye --- OF COURSE Trevor's going to hear about it!!! From his kid and from the neighbors! Not smart Rox.

FORT Fanatic

I kind of thought it was Chase, the way they set up the scenario with her and not taking the job. I felt bad no one was there for Claudia Joy's graduation, but I think this new job, is setting up a new relationship.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

This is kind of off topic, but kind of not. Given that it looks like Claudia Joy will be tempted by another man and Roland already had an affair I wonder...are extramarital affairs higher in the military due to the distance or does distance actually make the heart grow fonder? Just curious.

+ Reply to Thread