+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 403
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Wow! What an emotional episode! But, uh oh. The way that (almost) all the story lines were wrapped up, makes me wonder if this is the season finale or the series finale? Geez, I hope it isn't the series finale cause I really love this show and look forward to it every summer!

  2. #132
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,186

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4046462;
    Wow! What an emotional episode! But, uh oh. The way that (almost) all the story lines were wrapped up, makes me wonder if this is the season finale or the series finale? Geez, I hope it isn't the series finale cause I really love this show and look forward to it every summer!
    I saw most of the show. I'll planning to watch it again this week. Doesn anyone know when it reruns?

    I was thinking the same thing about it wrapping up. Certainly, this can't be the last season. Right?

  3. #133
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    926

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    They did a very good job wrapping everything up. They could be done if they want to.

  4. #134
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4046491;
    I saw most of the show. I'll planning to watch it again this week. Doesn anyone know when it reruns?

    I was thinking the same thing about it wrapping up. Certainly, this can't be the last season. Right?
    TV promo ads here were saying "the last episode" and "the final episode" rather than the season finale.

    My guess is they haven't made their minds up yet. Season finale's usually go off with some cliff hanger and there really isn't one unless you consider Pamela saying she's taking the Atlanta offer and then Chase saying he's choosing her.

    Since Pamela's leaving, I would have expected another character or "situation to be introduced as well.

    I do hope this show will be coming back. It is one of my favorites too.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  5. #135
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,536

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    The finale reminded me of the CBS show "Without a Trace". There was a chance it wasn't coming back for another season, so they sort of wrapped up all the story lines and then it ended up not coming back.
    Wake up and be awesome

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,186

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4048126;
    The finale reminded me of the CBS show "Without a Trace". There was a chance it wasn't coming back for another season, so they sort of wrapped up all the story lines and then it ended up not coming back.
    I loved that show. The writing in the end got a little off, but I still liked it. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I can get it on DVD.

    How did it end?

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4048126;
    The finale reminded me of the CBS show "Without a Trace". There was a chance it wasn't coming back for another season, so they sort of wrapped up all the story lines and then it ended up not coming back.
    When Friday Night Lights ended its first season they were essentially told the show wasn't renewed --- but they ended up renewing the show for several more seasons after a huge viewer protest and write in campaign. I don't know if Army Wives has a large enough following, but letters from viewers might help ---

  8. #138
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Army Wives has been renewed for a 5th season. I can't post links, yet, but the official word was posted on allyourtv.com. I am thrilled!!!


  9. #139
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,186

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvpebbles;4068312;
    Army Wives has been renewed for a 5th season. I can't post links, yet, but the official word was posted on allyourtv.com. I am thrilled!!!


    Yaaaay! Great news. Thanks. Anyword on when it will air?

  10. #140
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: Army Wives - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvpebbles;4068312;
    Army Wives has been renewed for a 5th season. I can't post links, yet, but the official word was posted on allyourtv.com. I am thrilled!!!
    Wow!!! That's great news! I'm so happy the show will be back!!! Next summer wouldn't have been the same without our Army Wives!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.