+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Wow! What an emotional episode! But, uh oh. The way that (almost) all the story lines were wrapped up, makes me wonder if this is the season finale or the series finale? Geez, I hope it isn't the series finale cause I really love this show and look forward to it every summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4046462;
    Wow! What an emotional episode! But, uh oh. The way that (almost) all the story lines were wrapped up, makes me wonder if this is the season finale or the series finale? Geez, I hope it isn't the series finale cause I really love this show and look forward to it every summer!
    I saw most of the show. I'll planning to watch it again this week. Doesn anyone know when it reruns?

I was thinking the same thing about it wrapping up. Certainly, this can't be the last season. Right?

FORT Fogey

They did a very good job wrapping everything up. They could be done if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4046491;
    I saw most of the show. I'll planning to watch it again this week. Doesn anyone know when it reruns?

I was thinking the same thing about it wrapping up. Certainly, this can't be the last season. Right?
    TV promo ads here were saying "the last episode" and "the final episode" rather than the season finale.

My guess is they haven't made their minds up yet. Season finale's usually go off with some cliff hanger and there really isn't one unless you consider Pamela saying she's taking the Atlanta offer and then Chase saying he's choosing her.

Since Pamela's leaving, I would have expected another character or "situation to be introduced as well.

I do hope this show will be coming back. It is one of my favorites too.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

The finale reminded me of the CBS show "Without a Trace". There was a chance it wasn't coming back for another season, so they sort of wrapped up all the story lines and then it ended up not coming back.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4048126;
    The finale reminded me of the CBS show "Without a Trace". There was a chance it wasn't coming back for another season, so they sort of wrapped up all the story lines and then it ended up not coming back.
    I loved that show. The writing in the end got a little off, but I still liked it. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I can get it on DVD.

How did it end?

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4048126;
    When Friday Night Lights ended its first season they were essentially told the show wasn't renewed --- but they ended up renewing the show for several more seasons after a huge viewer protest and write in campaign. I don't know if Army Wives has a large enough following, but letters from viewers might help ---

FORT Newbie

Army Wives has been renewed for a 5th season. I can't post links, yet, but the official word was posted on allyourtv.com. I am thrilled!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvpebbles;4068312;
    Army Wives has been renewed for a 5th season. I can't post links, yet, but the official word was posted on allyourtv.com. I am thrilled!!!

Yaaaay! Great news. Thanks. Anyword on when it will air?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvpebbles;4068312;
    Wow!!! That's great news! I'm so happy the show will be back!!! Next summer wouldn't have been the same without our Army Wives!!!

+ Reply to Thread