+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Army Wives - Season 3

Saw where the actor who plays Chase, Pamela's ex-, will be leaving the show to move to Brothers and Sisters, as Callista's (Kitty's) love interest this season.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Interesting episode with Brigid and and Gabrielle playing off each other vey well. It could be a workable spin-off. So sad for Claudia Joy! I so wanted Joan to be showing up for the baby shower

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27;4040957;
    Interesting episode with Brigid and and Gabrielle playing off each other vey well. It could be a workable spin-off. So sad for Claudia Joy! I so wanted Joan to be showing up for the baby shower

I missed it. What happened? I know it something about a murder mystery. I only saw about 5 minutes of it in the beginning.

Debb - at the end of the show they were preparing for the baby shower and Joan showed up with news about a "situation" involving Michael in Iraq. Next week is the Season Finale...so we will probably get a little more info on Michael, but the situation will not be resolved...and the murder mystery was a preview of a new show with Pamela playing a police detective. I thought she and the other woman did really well with each other and it is definently a show I would watch!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh;4042314;
    Debb - at the end of the show they were preparing for the baby shower and Joan showed up with news about a "situation" involving Michael in Iraq. Next week is the Season Finale...so we will probably get a little more info on Michael, but the situation will not be resolved...and the murder mystery was a preview of a new show with Pamela playing a police detective. I thought she and the other woman did really well with each other and it is definently a show I would watch!

Thanks for the update. I'll try to catch it as a rerun.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh;4042314;
    The murder mystery was a preview of a new show with Pamela playing a police detective. I thought she and the other woman did really well with each other and it is definently a show I would watch!
    Wow, I didn't know that. I'm not usually a murder mystery fan, but I enjoyed this one, in spite of myself. I was a little annoyed that it took up the whole of the Army Wives episode, because I thought they had switched formats to start dealing primarily with dramas involving non-cast members --- so I'm relieved to hear this was a one time thing -- and, yep, I'll probably watch the new show cause I liked Pamela and Brigid working together very much. And seeing as the actor playing Chase will likely be leaving (to go to Brothers and Sisters), Pamela will probably be leaving as well.

I hope Chase takes on a new personality on Brothers and Sisters. I like that show and kind of dread him showing up there. Let's hope he's a new man.

Does anyone know when Brothers and Sisters new season starts?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4042510;
    I hope Chase takes on a new personality on Brothers and Sisters. I like that show and kind of dread him showing up there. Let's hope he's a new man.
    I so agree, Debb. With Rob Lowe's departure, I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch Brothers and Sisters any more (of course there is Luc ). And now with Chase being cast as Kitty's new love, mmmmm, nope, don't like it very much. Being a new man might help, but only a little.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Gabrielle Union tapped for 'Army Wives' spin-off

By Andrea Reiher

June 14, 2010 2:50 PM ET
    gabrielle-union-getty.jpgThe as-of-yet unnamed "Army Wives" spin-off that Lifetime has been working on for almost a year is moving ahead -- with Gabrielle Union.

According to Deadline, the spin-off will focus on "Army Wives" character Pamela Moran (Brigid Brannagh), a woman recently divorced from her Delta Force soldier husband who returns to her career as a police officer. Moran will become a detective with the Atlanta PD and her new partner will be Detective Gina Holt of the Major Crimes division. Gabrielle Union has been tapped to play Holt.

"Army Wives" will wrap its fourth season on Sunday, June 20 but the spin-off has been in the works for awhile now. Last September, Lifetime asked their viewers and readers to vote on which character should get her own spin-off. Pamela Moran was one of the most popular choices.
    Gabrielle Union tapped for 'Army Wives' spin-off - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
    Wake up and be awesome

I agree about Brothers and Sisters. I know it sounds crazy, but I would like to see Chad Lowe, Rob's real life brother on the show. I have been a huge Chad Lowe fan since he played Jesse on Life Goes On many years ago. He is splendid actor and would be great on that show, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread