+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Finale whatever it was called

Season Finale whatever it was called

Someoen can fix this but I'm too lazy to look up the title.

OH MY GOD!

POOR ALEX!

OH MY GOD!!!

And then they play "Falling into Pieces" when Bosco is in the bar with Noble. What a morbid thing to do.

And Lou, covered in burns!!!

Oh my. I havent been this upset at an episode of third watch in a long long time.

So this is how it ends.

Alex deserved a cleaner, INTACT death.

She will be missed.

Curse NBC for their false advertising. We didn't just lose one person, we lost two. Who's gonna take Doc's place now?

And God and the Third Watch crew only know who bit the three bullets at the end . . . I'll bet Yokas an' Cruz won't be comin' back.

Strange strategy, putting Cruz on the lineup only to kill her . . . Unless those two weren't aiming for heads, but I doubt it.

So now what? Indefinite suspense?
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Probably!!!

Faith can't die. Cruz was insane, but unless Bosco hit Cruz before Cruz hit Faith, I don't see Faithy coming back.

And I'm sure Doc will be back, but just not as much.

FORT Newbie

season finale

Hi, I'm new to this board as of two minutes ago, and I need someplace to voice my own opinions.

1.) I think that Doc will return, but a more subdued version. After all, I would feel pretty bad about what I had said to Alex if I was him. (The way he kept shouting for her was just too upsetting.)

2.) It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Tom Berenger's character was the only person who got shot in that melee of bullets. They have to get rid of him somehow, and they can't kill off more than one character per season on an NBC show, it seems.

3.) When I first heard Lou tell Alex to get off of that car,and then I realized that it was on fire, I knew she was a goner. I had not seen or heard any spoilers, but I'm guessing some of you did, by what was posted earlier. My english teacher from high school would say that it was an excellent example of foreboding. It was just gruesome. My hand covered my mouth and stayed there for the rest of the episode.

4.) My entire opinion of Carlos changed tonight, when he bent down to tell Alex that everything would be okay. Does anyone know what she said about her mother? And since we're there now, that poor woman! The way she was drinking that booze as she sat watching the TV makes me think that she knew somehow. And what she said about Alex following in her father's footsteps? Heartwrenching.

5.) Lou probably won't be back. What percent of his body was third degree burns? You don't generally recover from those, right?
    "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, swab one down, run it through CODIS, 98 bottles of beer on the wall." (CSI)

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar

Escuse me but that episode was just strange

That episode did not make sense to me at all. We're they trying to suggest that Alex was chopped in half by the explosion? If they were, that was a pretty lame attempt. If you're going for shock value, you should just show the gore. When they zoomed out, I thought it looked like a couch fell on her or something. "Tell my mom, dinner." huh?

And why would Faith suddenly point the gun at Cruz? She just found it, so how did she even know if it was loaded? If she were trying to distract Cruz (as was suggested by thier psychic glances as he pulled out the gun) so Bosco could shoot her, isn't that THE stupidest way to do it? She could just pretend she was giving her the gun.

So, my prediction is that Faith is going to say "What are you going to do, shoot me?" Cruz thinks about it and replies "yeah" and they both fire. Bosco does his "NO!!!" yell and shoots. And in an example of typical dramatically-good temporically-nonsensical logic, Bosco will hit Cruz which throws off her shot enough to hit Faith in the shoulder. Faith shoots as she gets hit and kills the reporter. Shooting is ruled justified. I just can't see the show without Faith. And she's married to an NYC fireman, so I think she probably values staying on the show and telling these kind of stories. Also, we know the reporter is going to die since (a) he's a guest star so they might as well get some bang for their buck (no pun intended) and (b) he murdered someone so third watch justice or tragedy must be dealt.

btw, I thought we had a confirmation on the show's renewal. At least that's what AICN posted back on April 7th.
    Last edited by BobDobolina; 04-29-2003 at 05:04 AM.

LG.
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Poor Alex, that was so brutal. I missed part of the episode because my daughter was still up and I just couldn't have her watching that, so I had to turn it off until I got her to bed. That was soooooo terrible.

SO, I missed pretty much everything from Taylor getting blown to pieces (that was her leg that went flying by her, right?), and Lou, getting burned to a crisp. Last thing I saw was Carlos telling Alex it would be alright, like, in a "going to heaven" type of way, because that was sooooo terrible.

I totally missed everything that happened next. Why did Ty and Kim take a squad car to get Alex' mom? Did they discuss whether or not Ty and Alex were still dating? I'm guessing Doc was bummed, given how he was ripping on Alex right before she died.

I got Lil LG to bed with about 10 minutes left, so I saw Bosco send Faith into Noble's apartment to find the gun, but that was sooooo incredibly unnecessary to bust Cruz. Bosco will feel terrible if he gets Faith hurt, but I agree with whomever said it above, there is no way they would kill off Faith. We all know she is a dead on shot, as she dropped the bank robber earlier this season and the bad guys during the Russian restaurant fiasco (was that last season?). Cruz has been too busy planting evidence, she probably hasn't ever shot an actual perp.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are we ever going to find out how this ends?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl

I totally missed everything that happened next. Why did Ty and Kim take a squad car to get Alex' mom? Did they discuss whether or not Ty and Alex were still dating? I'm guessing Doc was bummed, given how he was ripping on Alex right before she died.
    You didn't miss all that much. There was no reference to whether Ty and Alex were still dating. In fact, when she was dying, he just stood there with a blank look on his face. It's strange they had Carlos kneel down and talk to her. I guess he's the paramedic equivalent of a reformed bosco. Looks like Lou is going to survive. Kim and Ty just went to go notify her Mom about Alex's death.

The one thing that did happen was Doc said he was going to take the promotion, because he can't keep sending people out on jobs. You'd think that as a paramedic administrator he would be doing that more often, but whatever. He may be leaving the show. I don't know.

LG.
    maybe he's heading into management or training or something that doesn't involve day to day shift assignments. Doc pretty much was in charge of who rode with whom in the position he's been in so far.

Carlos was quite sensitive. I think he liked Alex, even though it creeped him out when Alex and Ty were dating and making out in his and Ty's apartment and whatnot.

I just started watching this show in re-runs past midnight. So yesterday when I was flipping, I noticed that channel four was airing the new season and tuned in for a few minutes. I came in when the fireman was screaming at the blonde to get off the car. The next thing you know, there is a huge explosion, she goes flying in the air, hits the ground and then two legs land next to her head. I was thinking well maybe another fireman hit the ground next to her, it took a while for me to make the connection that she had been dismembered from the waste down. After that, I turned it off. I think I will just stick to the late night reruns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast