+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trailer Park Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Did anyone catch tonight's episode? Bubbles named the mountain lion 'Steve French'. I have no idea why it was so hilarious, but every time they referred to the mountain lion as Steve French, I laughed like crazy.
    You know what, so did I, and I have no idea why either.

I was dying when the camera looked like it was seeing what Steve French did, and was staring at Trevor's leopard-print jacket and his bag of chips, just like Bubbles said.

I also loved this:

Julian: I'm not goin' back to jail, man. No way.
    Ricky: Hey, don't be dissin' jail! We had a lotta good parties, had a lotta good friends, got to work out on their stuff...don't be dissin' jail, man!

All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I love Ricky.

I also love the opening music. So peaceful and serene. Such a contrast.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I finally caught one episode.. it was the one where they just got out of jail (18 months) and whatshisname boots the guy in the red corvette out of the trailer. I thought.."eh..potential".. maybe I need to catch more.

My BBC favorite, ULTIMATE FAVORITE is Absolutely Fabulous.

I'll give this show another try.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I have to see this show!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I got a tear in my eye - from laughing when I saw this back when it was on the newstands

[IMG]images/img/tpb.jpg[/IMG]

I just started watching last night on the recommendation of a friend and thought the show was hilarious. I was laughing my butt off when they went to stash Steve French under J-Roc's trailer and he came running out. Turns out he was hiding there so everyone would think he was doing hard time in jail. He was trying to up his street cred. For some reason I just found that part exceptionally funny.

It definitely isn't for everyone though.

Steve French. The idea of that just makes me laugh. "Hey Ricky, leave some of the burritos for Steve French!".

I love that cover of the TV Guide. TV Guide actually included TPB on their cult show feature this week. And Daddyzgirl, I also loved J-Roc pretending he was in jail to up his street cred. I was so happy to see him now that he's hit the 'big time' with Joe Schmoe.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Did you see the conky one ? Hysterical. Where did you hide Conky? I don't bleep know. I was Bleep bleep drunk. Then whn tey find him, Ricky keeps trying to kill him like he's a real person.
    eny - Showcase is playing the Conky episode again this Thursday at 9:30. (EST) Another chance to see Ricky with a rag glued to his face and a toy truck glued to his hand.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Which guy as on Joe Schmo?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    eny - Showcase is playing the Conky episode again this Thursday at 9:30. (EST) Another chance to see Ricky with a rag glued to his face and a toy truck glued to his hand.
    I am definitely going to check that episode out. It sounds hilarious!

Maybe if we get a big enough following we can get John to add these smilies:

+ Reply to Thread