+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cbs Narrows The Gap On Second Thursday Of The Season

Cbs Narrows The Gap On Second Thursday Of The Season

(CBS Official Press Release, 10/4/02)

1.17 Million Viewers Separate CBS from NBC Compared to 2.08 Million Last Week

SURVIVOR: THAILAND was a strong second in households, viewers, adults 18-34, adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. Compared to last week, SURVIVOR: THAILAND is up +2% in households, +5% in adults 18-34 and +3% in adults 18-49.

SURVIVOR: THAILAND grew significantly at 8:30 PM -- up +22% in households, +41% in adults 18-34, +34% in adults 18-49, +30% in adults 25-54 and added 4.92 million viewers. At 8:30 PM, SURVIVOR: THAILAND topped "Scrubs".

For some reason (and I am being completely serious here), these numbers DO matter to me. I want Survivor to kick Friends' ass. I quit watching Friends when Survivor moved to Thursdays back in the Australian series. I haven't look back since. I want every show to continue to do well so we can have Survivor on TV until I'm old and blind and can't see it anymore.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread