+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Royal Pains (USA)

Re: Royal Pains (USA)

I'm so happy its back. I really enjoyed the season opener. I really like the relationship between Divya and Evan. Evan is so cute, but so is Hank.

I really liked the season premiere as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Evan - I do think he's cute, endearing even, although he can be over the top sometimes He and Divya's exchanges are some of my favorite moments of the show!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Loved the Spasticity episode. Never realized how cute Kyle Bornheimer is. Hank is my favorite, but I love the mysteriousness of Boris.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Regular

Terrible writing on the second episode of the summer. Sigh. If the writing remains this poor, this series may lose me.

The father (Eddie R) - he's thoroughly annoying and the storyline is not satisfying. It seems like lazy writing - Eddie R the instant-conflict for an episode, "just add water": more missing money, a father-son healing moment, or dad-is-up-to-shenanigans. Ugh. I can imagine the whole year's story arc and it bores me already.

There is NO chemistry with Jill and Hank. Yuck. Unfortunately, she is #4 in the photo credits so I doubt she'll go away. Please, make her go away and give Hank a few other leading ladies.

Divya. Please. The arranged marriage story line is also stale now. At least she finally moved the plot forward by asking for sex from her fiance. Just don't wait a whole season to finish this one off.

AND BRING BACK BORIS!! He was excruciatingly interesting.

Wow. The writers have managed to make the whole series as boring as possible by episode #2 this season. Doesn't bode well... anyone out there who matters actually reading this?
    babyfat101 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3927829;
    I really liked the season premiere as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Evan - I do think he's cute, endearing even, although he can be over the top sometimes He and Divya's exchanges are some of my favorite moments of the show!
    His character annoys me so much that I fast forward my DVR whenever he is in a scene.
    babyfat101 likes this.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Really, that bad? I think he's gotten better this season...I thought he was pretty good in the last episode, with The Big Show...er...Donnie and his sister. Yeah, he can be outrageous and overbearing sometimes, but I think they gave him a little more depth this season. I thought he some pretty genuinely good moments in there.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Gilles Marini will guest star on the season finale, playing a dance instructor hired to teach Divya and Raj the tango for the upcoming wedding. Now THAT I want to see!

Exclusive: 'Royal Pains' poaches 'Brothers & Sisters' stud Gilles Marini | Ausiello | EW.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Must-See-TV for sure!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

When this show restarts in January it will be at a new time, 9pm instead of 10pm.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Another new episode tonight. It was pretty good. I hadn't realized that I missed Evan and Hank so much. And Boris.... ;-)

+ Reply to Thread