+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Royal Pains (USA)

Re: Royal Pains (USA)

Me too! Thursday nights on USA are must-see for me this summer....Love the new cast, especially Henry Winkler (he's kind of my hero).

For anyone else who's looking forward to Burn Notice/Royal Pains combo, I present to you "Spy-ami" featuring Hank Lawson & Sam Axe

Watch the Cool 'Burn Notice'/'Royal Pains' Crossover Promo

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I will give any USA show a try and rarely am I disappointed. Burn Notice, Psych, Royal Pains, and White Collar are all on my must watch list. Thanks for the link to the crossover promo, Toby.

I have loved Bruce Campbell ever since I discovered The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., which I own and frequently rewatch. Also enjoyed him as Autolicus in the Hercules/Xena series.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3907042;
    I will give any USA show a try and rarely am I disappointed. Burn Notice, Psych, Royal Pains, and White Collar are all on my must watch list. Thanks for the link to the crossover promo, Toby.

I have loved Bruce Campbell ever since I discovered The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., which I own and frequently rewatch. Also enjoyed him as Autolicus in the Hercules/Xena series.
    3 words for you in that case.. Army of Darkness! that is when i fell in love with Bruce
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3907042;

I started watching this show b/c Bruce Campbell was on it. Love me some Briscoe!! (didn't know it was on DVD, must go get it!)

jacee, I got my Brisco at Amazon. com. Firewoman, I've been tempted by Army of Darkness, but I really hate the horror genre, so I never succummbed. Perhaps I'll put it in my Netflix queue.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3909267;
    jacee, I got my Brisco at Amazon. com. Firewoman, I've been tempted by Army of Darkness, but I really hate the horror genre, so I never succummbed. Perhaps I'll put it in my Netflix queue.
    When i saw it.. mind you this was years ago when it came out.. i didnt think i'd like it at all myself not being a horror fan... i laguhed my head off.. its a cult classic! you must see it!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Bruce Campbell is ALL kinds of awesome (And yes, Army of Darkness = awesome!)

So we'll get to see him after we watch Hank next Thursday I wonder what will happen to HankMed this season, esp since his brother basically lost all their money to their dad.Wonder what will happen with him & Jill too....

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

sadly, im not that in to him and Jill. Im more into his brother and his PA.

I very much liked the season's opening episode. I knew that Marcia Gay Harden and Henry Winkler were scheduled to have recurring roles; each of them can do nothing but add to the quality of a show. I've always liked Campbell Scott whose performace in Damages was outstanding.

Agree about Marcia, shes great in pretty much anything shes in.. and her on this show to me is just win win!

+ Reply to Thread