+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Royal Pains (USA)

Re: Royal Pains (USA)

I agree. It was a very good episode and I, too, like the characters of Boris and Mrs. Neuberg. I hope there's some reason for Mrs. Neuberg to sing at some point. Christine Ebersole's voice is just beautiful.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I loved last night's show. The brother cracks me up. His comment about not wanting to be a douchebag, but he sent the girls home smelling like vinegar an water was hilarious. I see him and Nueberg grandaughter hooking up over the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3511999 View Post
    I agree. It was a very good episode and I, too, like the characters of Boris and Mrs. Neuberg. I hope there's some reason for Mrs. Neuberg to sing at some point. Christine Ebersole's voice is just beautiful.
    Yes! Love Christine Ebersole in anything, especially when she's singing.

Have to say that she's way too young to have a granddaughter who's at least 18 (but should be 21 given the way she was knocking back the Champagne). Her character would have to be at least 60 for the numbers to work & Christine isn't (@ 56) & doesn't look that old. It could work if she & her daughter were 18 when they gave birth but that's unlikely in the social stratum she inhabits.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3514465;
    Yes! Love Christine Ebersole in anything, especially when she's singing.

Have to say that she's way too young to have a granddaughter who's at least 18 (but should be 21 given the way she was knocking back the Champagne). Her character would have to be at least 60 for the numbers to work & Christine isn't (@ 56) & doesn't look that old. It could work if she & her daughter were 18 when they gave birth but that's unlikely in the social stratum she inhabits.
    Then again, Newparts Neuberg is famous for doing what is necessary to look younger - so maybe they have a younger attractive actress actually playing older, but remodeled. Apparently the character has spent enough - she should have something decent to show for it.

I really am starting to like this show.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3512215;
    I loved last night's show. The brother cracks me up. His comment about not wanting to be a douchebag, but he sent the girls home smelling like vinegar an water was hilarious. I see him and Nueberg grandaughter hooking up over the summer.
    Evan is definitely one of my favorite parts of the show - he has the dryest sense of humor, so he's totally my type of guy.

As for Neuberg's granddaughter... perhaps? But I like to think that he and Divya are going to end up together at some point!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3519462;
    Evan is definitely one of my favorite parts of the show - he has the dryest sense of humor, so he's totally my type of guy.

As for Neuberg's granddaughter... perhaps? But I like to think that he and Divya are going to end up together at some point!
    Agree!!
    Evan and Divya remind me of Maddie and Dave from Moonlighting.. 2 different worlds but there’s an obvious attraction on BOTH parts. Him and the grand daughter.. so wrong.. and it feels yucky! I'd rather him hook up with the grandmother! Sarcasm off.. still, that would be a better story line lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Here's a sneak peak for tonight's episode - looks good!

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: New Royal Pains: TB or Not TB Clip

When Allison Moore, the owner/head chef of a trendy Hampton's restaurant suffers a stroke, Hank attempts to save her from potential long-term damage, but she goes missing before treatment is administered.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

i'm LOVING this show!

Who is John Galt?

I think Mark Feurestein (sp) is adorable. His height given on IMBD as 5'8" is a bit of an exaggeration. I remember in People magazine one issue they gave the heights of the smallest and tallest actors (male and female) in Hollywood. Mark's height was given as 5'5-1/2". But, yeah he is a shorty, but so cute and I really like his personality and acting chops. I notice that most everyone in the show is on the small side so he won't be overwhelmed. They do that when the lead actor is particularly tall also (make the other actors taller). But, I don't care for the brother. Sometimes he is witty and funny, but often he is just annoying.
    babyfat101 likes this.

The brother reminds me of the BIL on Weeds. Always a smart a**! I love this show though!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread