+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Royal Pains (USA)

Re: Royal Pains (USA)

Speaking of Boris...I don't see any reason why the show needed to create a Russian character if Campbell Scott can't pull off the accent on a continuous basis. It came and went every time he talked . If they needed to add some mysterious element to his character they could have made him mafia or someone who makes their money with overseas investments, but Russian? No, he's not pulling it off well at all.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Glad to see other positive reviews on here - I thought it was a great premiere!

Hank and his brother have great chemistry together, good foils, you know?

And Divya had the line of the show: "stop objectifying me, sidekick!"

I will certainly be back for more... especially to see if Dr. Hank and Jill end up together. They're a great pair!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3488563;

"stop objectifying me, sidekick!"
    That should so be the new subtitle for this forum! The funniest line of the night for sure.

I think Dr. Jill and her plans is the reason Hank is staying. They'll end up together for sure but not until a long game of cat and mouse
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I really enjoyed this show as well. I love all the medical type shows, and this one did not disappoint!

I wonder if the gold-digger girlfriend / fiance will re-enter the picture at a later date now that he has become a well paid private doctor to the ultra-rich .

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3488431;
    Aqua Net was my friend
    my video on demand had some videos of the Duggars..i decided to watch one since everyone is comparing them with J&K...anyway...the father of this group was in the bathroom doing his hair and he held up his can of Aqua Net and said it only lasted 3 days...lol...and I started rolling thinking about our conversation here about the big hair and hair spray.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3486527;
    does this mean I can wear big hair again..lol
    Wow! Does this mean we get to wear shoulder pads again? Loved em in the 80s!!! They looked great and hid a multitude of sins!

What did you all think of the second episode? I loved seeing Andrew McCarthy, even though he was a bad dad - glad they are keeping Tucker around, I think he is so endearing!

Benjamin Franklin.

I really like this show so far, the second episode was awesome. I didn't really care for the Andrew McC. character but I suppose he was needed to further the Tucker story. My only fear is that it will go the route of all the other medical-type shows that I loved at first. Become more and more about the odd disease of the week and less about the characters. It's the characters that I love so much on this show already. Hank Med is awesome! I really like the PA and the brother, I even like the hospital administrator and Newparts Newberg cracked me up.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3504417;
    What did you all think of the second episode? I loved seeing Andrew McCarthy, even though he was a bad dad - glad they are keeping Tucker around, I think he is so endearing!
    Andrew plays that type well, ala Lipstick Jungle... I was glad to see him on and hope he sticks around a bit.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Another awesome episode last night - glad to see they are keeping recurring characters like Boris and Mrs. Neuberg (side note: she looks GREAT!). Thought Evan's hot tub predicament was very funny, especially since my friends have dealt with the same rash (side note: gross!).

Anyway, very happy with the ep... just can't figure out who Divya is going to end up smooching!

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread