Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Royal Pains (USA)

Premium Member

Re: Royal Pains (USA)

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3487263;
    What is NKOTB?

Too funny, Butterfly!
    NKOTB=New Kids On The Block has Donnie Wahlberg, Joey McIntrye among others in the group

FORT Fanatic

butterfly please pass the big hair! that is one thing i dont want to see ever again =) but i read big shoulders are in (as in dresses). its going to be a nightmare.

blondie lol....NKOTB - New Kids On The Block...well into the early 90s they wanted to be known as NKOTB, late eighties was new kids on the block.

i really like the show. hopefully i can remember its on thursday nights. but they always show reruns saturday mornings...or i'll just watch it online. usanetwork usually have it up in several days.

i bet divya (PA) is a hampton rich girl or wealthy well to do family trying to get an in in the hamptons. that phone call with her mom saying she'll meet her and dad at the polo or something.

and is evan really an accountant...because i would be afraid to have him as mine...lol.

edit: paridy beat me to it. thats donnie wahlber, joey mcintyre, jonathon & jordan knight (brothers) and danny wood. gosh i'm pathetic that i still remember their names. had posters of them along with the 2 coreys, kirk cameron, saved by the bell boys (minus screech). i think i'll go hide and cry now...
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

mmmmmmmm...no big hair..what about parachute pants...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3487289;
    mmmmmmmm...no big hair..what about parachute pants...lol
    Pshaw! I miss big hair.. i say bring that back!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3488254;
    Pshaw! I miss big hair.. i say bring that back!
    I liked the big hair too..lol...and i have a lot more hair now than I did in high school..lol...only thing I hated about it was the hair spray
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3488261;
    I liked the big hair too..lol...and i have a lot more hair now than I did in high school..lol...only thing I hated about it was the hair spray
    Aqua Net was my friend
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3488431;
    Aqua Net was my friend
    Unless you were near open flame lmao
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LOL Duxxy.. you have no idea how scared we were every concernt we went to!!

we are the same age and I had big hair too.. I know all about fear of the encore LOL!!

back on topic, I really liked this show, the dialogue, the neurotic characters. For sure Divya is a poor little rich girl. She is probably supposed to be married off but she wants a career (which she would be really good at! I'd love to have an assistant like her)
    The accountant brother most likely doesn't act like such a doof with his clients,at least I hope not. That boy is a hormone with legs. I think it's odd that Boris would have all of those kids at his house for a party... is he a drug dealer or does he have a kid the same age? I was thinking that the girl that was saved was Boris' daughter but I guess not. It will be neat to uncover the ugly underbelly of the rich. I felt really sorry for the 16 yr oldboy in the car crash. He seems to be alone a lot. His father didn't even come home to check on him! He actually extended his stay!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3488478;
    we are the same age and I had big hair too.. I know all about fear of the encore LOL!!

back on topic, I really liked this show, the dialogue, the neurotic characters. For sure Divya is a poor little rich girl. She is probably supposed to be married off but she wants a career (which she would be really good at! I'd love to have an assistant like her)
    The accountant brother most likely doesn't act like such a doof with his clients,at least I hope not. That boy is a hormone with legs. I think it's odd that Boris would have all of those kids at his house for a party... is he a drug dealer or does he have a kid the same age? I was thinking that the girl that was saved was Boris' daughter but I guess not. It will be neat to uncover the ugly underbelly of the rich. I felt really sorry for the 16 yr oldboy in the car crash. He seems to be alone a lot. His father didn't even come home to check on him! He actually extended his stay!
    I liked how he threw in at the end, he would stop over and fly planes with him in the back yard I can't wait to see how this all goes.. theres a few obvious reasons for his extending his stay. I think the Kid is just as much part of it. I hope we see more of him.

+ Reply to Thread