+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Royal Pains (USA)

Re: Royal Pains (USA)

I like that Boris is willing to send the dad to an island to live instead of allowing him to go to prison. Boris really must like Hank and Evan a lot to do that for them.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4157133;
    I like that Boris is willing to send the dad to an island to live instead of allowing him to go to prison. Boris really must like Hank and Evan a lot to do that for them.
    I wonder if that was more to help him not so much Hank/Evan. Eddie R was 'spying' on Boris remember.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I interpretted it to mean he was gonna send him to Cuba! LOL

It looks like Boris now knows that his woman is pregnant. I wonder if he will confront her or Hank. Is this going to throw another wrench in the relationship between Boris and Hank? I also can't believe Divya is actually leaving. Hank's girlfriend always looks like she has something up her sleeve. She seems like she's hiding something big and lying to Hank all the time even if she isn't. Maybe it is just the actress but I don't trust her at all.
    Yup, with donuts!!

There sure were a bunch of hanging plots at the end of the show this week.

Awwww, Evan and Paige each other.
    They are cute together, and he is adorable, but I'm suprised how patient she is with him sometimes. I just expect her to be a spoiled brat but she's really sweet.

What's gonna happen with Raj and Divya.....last episode next week.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Awwww, Evan and Paige each other.
    They are cute together, and he is adorable, but I'm suprised how patient she is with him sometimes. I just expect her to be a spoiled brat but she's really sweet.

What's gonna happen with Raj and Divya.....last episode next week.
    I've always had the feeling that RAj and Divya would not end up marrying, but I just can't tell. They've done a good job with keeping us uncertain here. Frankly, I hope Divya stays in the Hamptons. She is too good of a character to lose or to have only as an occasional recurring.

I'm also curious as to what we'll see from Boris. I Campbell Scott and think he's equally as talented as his parents were, which is saying something.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I've never thought Raj and Divya would get married. I'll be surprised if the wedding happens, especially since Divya just confessed to kissing a patient. It's pretty clear that the wedding is more for business than for love and it seems like Divya is less and less okay with that. I can't imagine that they'll let her leave town, at least I hope not.

I didn't like Evan for quite a long time and some of the things he does still make me cringe, but I like him with Paige. I was happy to see her more this season since the actress doesn't get much to do on Drop Dead Diva. She and Evan really are very sweet together.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I must admit to not knowing who Campbell Scott's mother is....googling it right after this reply.
    Anyway....I absolutely love him and I hate saying this, but his immense talent is wasted on a cable tv show. His name should be in big letters on movie marquees. One of my favorite movies is The Spanish Prisoner. Check it out.

Agree also about Evan. He is a confusing mesh of adolescent nim-wit and smart businessman. The things he says and does make me cringe but he's just so cute to look at that I forgive him right away. I love his skinny legs....the man knows how to wear Bermuda shorts! LOL

My husband loves this show just to see what short outfit Divya will be wearing....and he always makes comments about her jewelry.

I wonder if Boris is 'firing' Hank or moving them into the main house to take full care of Marissa.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread