+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: Glee

PWS
    FORT Fogey

re: GLEE

Well, wikipedia gives a nice "history" of the word.

My local cable company is feuding with Fox. Right now they are not broadcasting either channel 5 (fox) or 9 (mostly reruns of other shows). I don't care for the weekend but starting Monday with House I'm going to lose a lot of shows I watch including Glee. I"m hoping fan pressure re the Yankees games (popular locally) will make someone cave. You all will have to give me a synopsis....Fox takes forever to post shows online.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4085105;
    Well, wikipedia gives a nice "history" of the word.

My local cable company is feuding with Fox. Right now they are not broadcasting either channel 5 (fox) or 9 (mostly reruns of other shows). I don't care for the weekend but starting Monday with House I'm going to lose a lot of shows I watch including Glee. I"m hoping fan pressure re the Yankees games (popular locally) will make someone cave. You all will have to give me a synopsis....Fox takes forever to post shows online.
    You can watch Glee on Hulu the day after the episode airs.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4085161;
    You can watch Glee on Hulu the day after the episode airs.
    I've never used Hulu---will be coming here for pointers if they don't resolve this thing quickly!

Yahoo has a sneak preview of TimeWarp from next weeks episode:
    Exclusive Preview: 'Glee' Does the 'Time Warp' for 'Rocky Horror' Episode - Yahoo! TV Blog
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Still no FOX here...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4087029;
    Still no FOX here...
    Glee is a repeat this week, allowing plenty of time for the NLCS playoff game I guess in case there would be a rain delay (the game starts at 4:19 EST I think). So, they have a full week to resolve this before you face a serious issue

But if they don't, you need only go to hulu's main site and just put Glee in the search box. That will take you to the show page, where everything available online is sorted by "full episodes," "clips," etc. The newest one will be right at the beginning of the list. Whoever posted it before was right, they are on the site the morning after the show airs, including the five most recently aired shows.
    _(Moo!)

... I never get to see Glee on TV (we have young kids), and I actually prefer watching on hulu because of their shorter commercial breaks.

Finally watched the Duet episode today and thought it was so good! I love it when the songs fit in so well with the story flow. Thought it was cute the way Santana was doing those moves and expressions during River Deep, Mountain High. Well, I guess Mercedes was doing them, too, but Santana just seemed so Tina/Ikette-like that it made me laugh. If only they had thrown in a little hair-ography to boot. All the duets were great.

But mainly I wanted to chime in and agree about how easy it is to use hulu, PWS, if you want to catch up on missed episodes.

YouTube - GLEE - "Time Warp" Full Performance from 10/26!

Have your rice, toast and newspapers ready next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4088265;
    YouTube - GLEE - "Time Warp" Full Performance from 10/26!

Have your rice, toast and newspapers ready next week.
    And lighters! Don't forget the lighters...
    (Damn, where are my fishnets and bustier?!!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Has everyone heard that The Parents Television Council is outraged by the GC cover featuring Cory Monteith and a "scantily clad" Diana Agron and Lea Michele? They claim that it "borders on pedophilia". *snort* Even if they are dismayed by the idea of high school students (and hopefully not the actors - they are all in their twenties, with Cory being nearly thirty) being sexually active, they probably should take a minute to learn that pedophilia actually refers to an attraction to prepubescent children, not people old enough to drive. This is the sort of knee-jerk reactionism that causes thinking people to not take them or their bouts of hysteria seriously.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread