+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 274 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4082963;
    What's a duet? A blanket. LMAO she kills me
    I kinda felt sorry for her at the end, though, too, with Artie. I think she might start growing up a little.

yeah that was kind of sad but now maybe she'll take a hard look at herself.

current/future casting spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought "Sam" was brought in as Kurt's love interest, not Quinn's

BOO no Mark Salling
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4082980;
    current/future casting spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought "Sam" was brought in as Kurt's love interest, not Quinn's
    Jane Lynch told that to a reporter at an event, but Ryan Murphy has confirmed that it's not true. The character has been cast, but we haven't seen him yet.

I squealed a bit when I saw that Eric Stoltz directed this episode!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Can't wait for the RHPS episode! Should be amazing. I love Time Warp. Loved tonights show as well. All the songs were great...as usual. Still hoping for a MJ episode!

I was so disappointed that Artie didn't sing. I really like his voice. Other than that, of course I loved this episode!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4082982;
    ...I squealed a bit when I saw that Eric Stoltz directed this episode!
    Me too!

Loved Kurt's rendition of "Le Jazz Hot." Victor/Victoria is one of the few musicals I like. RHPS is another, and I'm looking forward to that one. New guy (Sam) looks perfect as The Creature!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

The gal playing britney is spectacular. She has embodied her character and made Britney both believable and outrageously funny. Whenever the camera even hints at swinging her way I prepare myself to laugh--I love it!

My favorite line of all time may be "its britney,...bitch" but not from the original

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4083001;

Loved Kurt's rendition of "Le Jazz Hot." Victor/Victoria is one of the few musicals I like.
    I loved that too. VV is one of my all-time favorite movies, although one of MANY musicals I love! Plus, we finally got a Rachel/Kurt duet! "Defying Gravity" doesn't count for me, since it was done in post-production. They have such beautiful voices. I shed a few tears.

Can't wait for Rocky Horror! Even though I've seen it so many times, I still get giddy when I see those lips come on the screen! It'll be fun to see If Emma will sing, since Jayma Mays auditioned for the show with "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me." It's going to be a long two weeks!

The only thing I'm bummed about with respect to the RH episode is that they have
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mercedes playing Dr. Frank N. Furter. Apparently, John Stamos was supposed to play the part, but the network freaked out and put the kibosh on it. He would have been excellent!

Does anyone know why Mark Salling has been gone?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4083013;
    The only thing I'm bummed about with respect to the RH episode is that they have
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mercedes playing Dr. Frank N. Furter. Apparently, John Stamos was supposed to play the part, but the network freaked out and put the kibosh on it. He would have been excellent!
    For real?? Of all the things to be freaked out about...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Stamos has already played the Emcee in Cabaret on Broadway, which is basically the same costume.
    What a crock!

Does anyone know why Mark Salling has been gone?
    It might just be a plot device so that they would need to recruit another member, but there have been stories out there about the possibility that Mark Salling was suspended or fired from the show for making a record deal and recording a solo album outside of Sony, which is a violation of his Glee contract. A lot of the Glee stars were mad when they realized that they aren't getting any royalties for all these chart-topping songs & albums coming from the show. Nothing is confirmed that I can see, though.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fanatic

I only watch this show because of Jane Lynch, and often switch back and forth from other shows. I don't think she was on last night at all.

+ Reply to Thread