+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 266 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree618Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

This was probably the best episode this season so far...the first two were pretty pointless and "filler" material in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;4077819;
    This was probably the best episode this season so far...the first two were pretty pointless and "filler" material in my opinion.
    Agreed! And actually I think it was one of the best episodes in a long time. Loved it from beginning to end. Not a single sour note there....I always like to see the softer side of Sue (but only in small doses ). I really wasn't too sure about the religious theme at first. I consider myself more spiritual than religious, and wasn't looking forward to a "come to Jesus" episode. But I thought they handled it very well. Of course I'm still stuffy from all the crying, but oh well.......
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

It was absolutely a beautiful episode. It wasn't over the top with the styling or acting. It was really wonderfully understated. I enjoyed it thoroughly and definitely more than teared up.

I am a cook in a diner and now I am going to be looking for my own Grilled Cheesus in every one of them I make.

Sue was fabulous in this episode. They gave her just the right mix of snark and sensitivity.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I loved this episode! the writing was exceptional...... not overblown or too perfect..... just real. I enjoyed all the songs and am glad that there were a few more solos. And yes, a little bit (only every so often!) of tender Sue is lovely. Go Glee!!!

I really enjoyed that there wasn't any huge come to Jesus stuff and they didn't "save" the atheist which seems like always happens. And even more happy that their point of view was clearly stated with rational explanation instead of the usual "I hate God" way that I've seen. I was looking forward to this episode and dreading at a non-believer myself. Loved Sue in this episode too.

Absolutely wonderful episode. Best one in a LONG time. I started crying 10 minutes into it and didn't stop until the end. Loved Kurt's rendition of "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" and will never be able to hear it without thinking of this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just watched it and yeah, I shed a few tears also. Great episode.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Wonderful episode and I agree about how it wasn't over the top. Sensitive Sue had me choked up with her scene playing checkers with her big sis. Kurt was amazing singing I Wanna Hold Your Hand. I loved the entire epi from start to finish.... well, maybe grilled cheezus was a bit ridiculous, but otherwise, it was great. The kid playing Kurt as a young boy had an uncanny resemblance to Colfer. Here's a nice article about him and a side by side photo.

'Glee's Young Kurt: Meet Adam Kolkin, Chris Colfer's mini-me - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread