+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 273 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I was so looking forward to this episode but I was pretty disappointed. I thought last week's episode was superb and I think, for me at least, that made this episode seem even worse by comparison. I hope next week's episode is better.

I loved both of Rachel's performances! Her dancing in HMBOMT was definitely awkward but I still thought she sounded good. And I loved her Paramore performance! Paramore is one of my favorite bands and it was so awesome to hear them covered by my favorite character on Glee.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;4072346;
    I was disappointed too. I really dislike the episodes that are all singing. Last weeks was great with story and acting mixed in with the singing. This one wasn't very good.
    This is how I feel, too. I was hoping this episode would have more of a storyline. The Madonna episode had a lot of songs, too, but they seemed actually go with the story, (and I thought quite a bit happened in that episode.)

CCL

The Toxic number was just uncomfortable to watch.

I seriously hope Brittany does do a Kesha number next week.

Finn with his half-smile kills me.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Any SYTYCD fans in this thread? If so, you need to rewatch the Brit/Santana Me Against The Music performance. Santana is dancing on a couch with a cane...she drops down and cozies up to a guy....who happens to be....MARK! Quirky "The Garden" "All Star" Mark!!!!! (Sorry...I love the guy so when I realized it was him, I got all excited!) I didn't notice him the first time, but my husband is watching it now (he was working when it originally aired) and I caught a glimpse. Made him rewind it...lol.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4073530;
    Any SYTYCD fans in this thread? If so, you need to rewatch the Brit/Santana Me Against The Music performance. Santana is dancing on a couch with a cane...she drops down and cozies up to a guy....who happens to be....MARK! Quirky "The Garden" "All Star" Mark!!!!! (Sorry...I love the guy so when I realized it was him, I got all excited!) I didn't notice him the first time, but my husband is watching it now (he was working when it originally aired) and I caught a glimpse. Made him rewind it...lol.
    OMG, I didn't even notice & of course I deleted it I love him too. Great dancer
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4073530;

Seeing Mark was genuinely the highlight of the episode for me.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-30-2010 at 04:56 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Very disappointing episode, with almost everything being contrived, forced, uncomfortable or downright creepy. On the positive side, I enjoyed
    • Brittany's dancing
    • Seeing John Stamos (but not buying the relationship with Emma)
    • Emma's brochures:

- WOW! There’s a Hair Down There!
      - I Still BREASTFEED ...but how old is too old?
      - Proper Wiping: Easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by mushybrain; 09-30-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;4073567;
    • Emma's brochures:

- WOW! There’s a Hair Down There!
      - I Still BREASTFEED ...but how old is too old?
      - Proper Wiping: Easy as 1-2-3
    LOL it's like a game for me whenever they are in Emma's office. Spot the pamphlet! Always worth a few giggles.

I thought that was Mark from SYTYCD in that scene but since I was watching online and couldn't figure out how to rewind and pause, I figured it was just another cute guy with a similar hair style when I didn't see him actually dancing.

Seeing Stamos back on my TV made the whole show for me and I loved the comment about him not being able to sing and the look he gave Will. Hoping that means we will have him singing in the not too distant future.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4073414;
    Finn with his half-smile kills me.
    Me too!

I wonder what happened to the "I want to be a billionaire" singer--he was supposed to have taken Finn's quarterback spot yet he was MIA last episode. I was hoping we'd see another shot of him...

Saw this picture and had to post it since Coach Beiste just might become my favorite character. This is from next week's episode. I love the scarlet red lipstick.

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

CCL

^ He (the new blonde guy) is supposed to be in the next episode. I find Glee does that (brings stuff/characters up and then drops them without explanation). He reminds me of a blonde Ron Weasley.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;4073567;
    Very disappointing episode, with almost everything being contrived, forced...
    ... which is typical of any of their "tribute" episodes, which becomes just another *yawn* "High School Musical" -- though this one, I guess, used the "uncomfortable" aspect to be able to say "Oh, we're not 'High School Musical'; we're edgy!" Not buyin' it.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread