+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 274 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

re: GLEE

Terrible....TERRIBLE!!! I guess I'm just old.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom;4072301;
    Terrible....TERRIBLE!!! I guess I'm just old.
    I think this was my least favourite episode ever.
    I don't like Britney's songs at the best of times, but felt, apart from in superior singing, the Glee versions were even worse.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was totally disappointed too fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4072338;
    I was totally disappointed too fluff.
    I thought Mr Schu acted like a moron throughout. I don't want to see Jacob BenIsrael orgasming in the assembly hall either.
    I though it was a tacky show really.
    I've already deleted it from my dvr.

I've said this before, but I really wish they'd stop with the theme episodes and the (imo) overuse of guest stars.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was disappointed too. I really dislike the episodes that are all singing. Last weeks was great with story and acting mixed in with the singing. This one wasn't very good.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4072343;
    I thought Mr Schu acted like a moron throughout. I don't want to see Jacob BenIsrael orgasming in the assembly hall either.
    I though it was a tacky show really.
    I've already deleted it from my dvr.

I've said this before, but I really wish they'd stop with the theme episodes and the (imo) overuse of guest stars.
    ITA with everything you said. I stopped recording and deleted it about halfway through. Usually I watch while recording, then rewatch. Not this one.

It's not on yet on the West Coast, but I wasn't planning on clearing my schedule to watch. Maybe skip through Hulu to pick up backstory. I have no interest in the no-talent trailer-trash hack guest ..... uhhhh ..... star.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

First Glee epi I've ever been disappointed in. However, it wasn't all bad. Brittany S. Peers was great And I know I'm in the minority, but I actually like Rachel and Finn, so I thought the ending was sweet. And on the bright side, next weeks epi looks good, with more story...and Kurt and Burt
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I liked seeing someone else take the lead for a change, especially someone like Britany who usually only gets a few one liners per episode. Rachel's performance was awful. I thought Artie and the fb players did a good job. Disappointed overall. Still waiting for a Michael Jackson episode, but after tonight's show, I wonder if they could do him justice.

Yeah, this was probably my least favorite episode too. The way they have to stretch the bounds of believability (even beyond the already silly reality of the show's world) just to string these themed shows together is getting bad. I hope they don't think they have to do several of these each season. It just stops the show in its tracks.

I like that some supporting characters got showcased (cheerleader Brittany was hilarious), but there were too many WTH moments during the hour.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread