+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 274 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I personally don't care for Britney, I'm just looking forward to some great performances by the Glee cast performing her work. Yes, I'm a Gleek!

Still waiting for a Michael Jackson episode. If American Idol can get the "rights" to his music, why can't Glee?

too many spoilers are showing up in threads without spoiler tags - it's ticking me off
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm looking forward to the Brittney episode, because I think the Glee Brit will do great with it! Plus, I'm excited that I'll at least know some of the music!
    I just had to look up Cheyenne Jackson on IMDB, because I know him from something. All I can think is the L&O episode?? But he is easy on the eyes!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

So I was completely prepared to despise this Sunshine character because she was brought on to torment Rachel. I've just about had enough of that, seriously, give the girl a break and a friend. Just one friend. Everybody deserves a friend, why can't Rachel have a female friend? For me, sometimes it feels like Rachel is the scapegoat that the producer/creator is dumping all his bad high school memories onto. She will pay for everything he's gone through, dangit!

I had decided last season that if he didn't let up on that, I was done with this show, because I hate nothing more than being forced to watch somebody conduct self-therapy via the plot lines they create.

Then I decided to give the show another shot and watched it on Hulu from work (shush....like none of you don't ever do that haha) and I found myself actually liking Sunshine. The character was awesome! Quirky and cute and could really sing! I got excited thinking about the potential drama and then the possible friendship between her and Rachel. Finally, somebody for Rachel to be friends with.

Then Rachel sent her to a crack house and after the club welcomed her in, she suddenly ditches them to join VA. Huh? *scratches head in bafflement* Am I the only one who is having a hard time following that sudden and out of nowhere plot leap? It's a gap larger than the one at the Grand Canyon! Or maybe I'm just bitterly disappointed at being robbed of the chance of seeing more Sunshine and hoping that Rachel finally gets that friend.

Oh and more Biest please! Beist? She was great, loved the face off between her and Sue. Just wish they didn't make her crumble so quickly and easily, I'd love to see her be a worthy opponent of Sue because it was fun watching them face off.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4068614;

Then Rachel sent her to a crack house and after the club welcomed her in, she suddenly ditches them to join VA. Huh? *scratches head in bafflement* Am I the only one who is having a hard time following that sudden and out of nowhere plot leap? It's a gap larger than the one at the Grand Canyon! Or maybe I'm just bitterly disappointed at being robbed of the chance of seeing more Sunshine and hoping that Rachel finally gets that friend.
    If I remember correctly. It was also the fact that VA was sponsoring her and her mother/paying for all associated costs. Still, a big leap.

Oh, I forgot about that! Must have been the annoyance at losing an interesting character, lol. It still is a huge leap that came out of nowhere (now I remember that Sue called them) it just seemed to strike a bad chord as if they were really pushing that plot and it didn't sit well.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

The Rachel/Sunshine thing? Karma for the self-absorbed, me-me-me Rachel. Sorry, no sympathy here for her character. Rachel is nails on a chalkboard.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Where are all the Gleeks tonight?

OMG except for Hit Me One More Time, this show was AWEsome! I laughed out loud in so many places! Im Britney *****! I dont know about HMOMT, they changed the key of it, I guess so Lea could sing it better, but I wasnt feeling it. To me, Lea is a great singer of Broadway and/or slow songs (only exception is a perfect example) but not so much a pop star. And Britt blew her away with the dancing.

Im still in awe of the previews tho. WHY???
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread