+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 274 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4066555;
    I haven't watched yet (saving it for the weekend when I can get really comfortable and be undisturbed), but is the "new guy" people referring to Cheyenne Jackson (plays Dustin Goolsby)? And if so, is he scheduled in a recurring role? Ooooh, I hope so. He's awesome, though I will miss him greatly on 30 Rock where he was the one note of polite Canadian sanity in an otherwise mad world.

If its the new guy im assuming it is its Sam played by Chord Overstreet.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4066562;
    If its the new guy im assuming it is its Sam played by Chord Overstreet.
    Ah well, that's what I get for getting all excited about things I know nothing about. I do know that Cheyenne will be in it at some point, so Yay!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4066594;
    Ah well, that's what I get for getting all excited about things I know nothing about. I do know that Cheyenne will be in it at some point, so Yay!
    Cheyenne actually WAS on last night, but that's all I'm gonna say, since you haven't seen it yet, heh.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4066594;
    Cheyenne Jackson would be the Vocal Adrenaline coach, Dustin Goolsby, taking over for Shelby Corcoran since shes busy being a mom now.. he was on last night for about 3 min. He is so yummy.. sigh
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4066538;
    I think I am the only one who is NOT at all excited over the whole BritBrit show.
    Nope, you're not the only one. I really don't care one way or the other about the morals/role model issue; I just think she's a talentless, trailer-trash hack who got lucky with publicity.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Shirtless Mike Chang was the highlight of the episode for me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I looooooved last nights ep. I am looking forward to the brit ep next week. shes apart of a group of musicians that I love their music, but dont really care for their personal life (a la MJ, R Kelly, Chris Brown)

I have tried to stay away from spoilers about this season...but I cant wait for John Stamos...if he sings I will just melt!!! Just dont have him do a beach boys, thats too obvious.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I don't know...I like Britney. She does seem to be turning things around and you see her out and about with her boys a lot more, rather than leaving the clubs sans underwear.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm looking forward to next week's epi because we'll get more Glee Britney, not Spears Britney "Stop the violence"
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread