+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 274 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

For anyone who missed it, here's the awesome preview for next week's episode.

YouTube - "Glee" Episode Preview- Britney / Brittany

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;4066309;
    Am I the only one who kinda liked Coach Beiste?
    Nope -- me too!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

37 here and I LOVE this show! I was in show choir in high school and now I enjoy singing into a hairbrush when nobody else is home...

I love the new coach. I love Sue more, but this chic is going to give Sue a run for her money! I get chills thinking about all the wonderful one liners that are going to pass between the two of them!!!!

Ok, dog poop cookies?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

elk

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;4066309;
    Am I the only one who kinda liked Coach Beiste?
    I liked her too, Twiddler. Unfortunately, every time I saw her, I kept remembering Dan Ackroyd as Julia Child....

By the way, who is Matt? I don't remember him.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

What a great episode last night! They've totally set it up for a "showdown at the o.k. corral" based on what Rachel did to Sunshine. I am giddy with anticipation about what the season is going to bring because...they finally went back to their old formula where there's a story that doesn't break into song every 5 minutes. I much prefer this to how they had the show set up the 2nd half of the season (minus the madonna episode). I think the show just flows so much better this way.

The Beist is fantastic -- I Lurve Her!!! (Though I have to admit that at first I thought it was the former coach in drag and they were going to play it off as look what Will has driven me to.) But the Beist was great and I can't wait to see her continue to go toe to toe with Sue. Both newbies (new quarterback and Charice) were phenomenal. I've kept away from spoilers after hearing about Charice, so I was pleasantly surprised at the new guy. Guess he's going to be Finn's competition...

So many things I'm sure I missed a ton. I can't wait to rewatch it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I absolutely loved the show. They got back to the format of a story!! Rachel really screwed the club by sending her to the crack house. Love the new guy too. Also Coach Beist is going to give Sue a run for her money. I love how she has an emotional side when Sue & Will didn't want to sit with her at lunch.

Also, who is Matt? I don't remember him either

Cannot wait for next week
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Loved last night, loved "the beast", and loved the new guy. And yes, I agree with the other poster about how he was "discovered" - nice touch! He can really sing! Honestly, I thought he did "Billionaire" better than the guy who sings it on the radio. Rachel's solo last night was phenominal. It fit in just beautifully. It made perfect sense for her story as well as Arnie and Quinn when they flashed to them. Glee has now done songs from both of my all time favorite B'way shows....Wicked and Chorus Line....I'm a happy camper Next week looks great, I'm already counting down for Britney!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4066515;
    Also, who is Matt? I don't remember him either
    I believe Matt was the African American singer/dancer who was always in the background but had some killer dance moves. So sad that I didn't know his name until last night...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I think I am the only one who is NOT at all excited over the whole BritBrit show. I was never a fan and felt that she was a poor choice for young women to 'look up to' and on top of it not that much talent. I never understood all the fuss that was made, albeit only a short while.. she is only still talked about now because of the fact she has only proven to be a screw up..I do not feel that she has contributed all that much to music and that hardly earns her the 'right' to a show all about her. Maybe it’s an age thing but I still don’t get her, at all.. I'd rather see a whole show on Cher or Barbara or even P!nk..

And sadly Kat, I don’t think I will ever see songs from my all time fave musical on Glee, Miss Saigon wasn't THAT big lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I haven't watched yet (saving it for the weekend when I can get really comfortable and be undisturbed), but is the "new guy" people referring to Cheyenne Jackson (plays Dustin Goolsby)? And if so, is he scheduled in a recurring role? Ooooh, I hope so. He's awesome, though I will miss him greatly on 30 Rock where he was the one note of polite Canadian sanity in an otherwise mad world.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread