+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 266 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree618Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I'm 51 and LOVE Glee! I can't wait for the new season to begin. (I've never seen iCarly though)
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm 52, not fond of musicals, and absolutely hate the "Up With People"-esque group sings on American Idol; however, I love Glee. I love the writing, most of the acting, and adore Jane Lynch/Sue Sylvester. I think what I like most about it is the attitude within the context: it ain't High School Musical!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I watch the NY Giants and Glee. A lot of New Yorkers do! I think it probably is because of the musical theatre connection. (For Glee, that is.) The New York Times has even done a couple of articles on how popular Glee is in NYC. I end up watching everything scripted on DVD, so I'm just watching the 2nd part of season one now, but I probably won't be able to stop myself from checking in on Glee during the upcoming season once I finish the first season DVDs.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I'm 50, hate musical theatre, wouldn't watch American Idol if you paid me, but I love Glee.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I don't have a musical background, but I absolutely love Glee. It took about 2 episodes for me to get into it, but I'm glad I did.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I can't believe it's already here! I am so excited for the premiere.

Calling all Gleeks1 Are you ready for the big night!

I've been looking forward to this today

I've got 3 more hours to wait, but I'm ridiculously excited about the premiere! I hope it lives up to my expectations!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I am so excited for this! But I'm also sad/surprised. I don't remember reading that "Matt" wasn't coming back?!

+ Reply to Thread