+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 273 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I'm an official Gleek. I burned through the first season and just love the show! Sue is awesome, and I really love Kurt. His eyes express so much emotion, and I love how supportive his Dad is. Can't wait for the next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3992048;
    I actually believe this story more than the one that the AP is running because it makes no sense to me that a girl her age would want to look younger, then again plastic surgery is so common amongst the Hollywood crowd regardless of their age. They act like it's no different than driving up to McDonalds and ordering a value meal and that flat out boggles my mind.

Critical LOL @ the 12, she is quoted as saying that she wanted to be able to compete with Leah who she thinks is beautiful and that she wasn't up to her level in looks. I sincerely hope that is not the case because it's a sorry reflection on society if 18 year olds think they need cosmetic surgery to look younger.
    Why would she want to look younger than the people on the show? Chris Culfer is the youngest at 19. Lea is 23/24. Cory Monteith is 26/27. I had to quit watching the show in HD because every time one of the kids had a closeup they looked to be Sue Sylvester's age. () The characters are supposedly only sophmores or juniors but look like college grads.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Neil Patrick Harris won an Emmy tonight for Best Guest Actor in a Comedy for his appearance on Glee! I adore NPH, but thought Mike O'Malley should have won this one. Either way, it's still great for the show, but I thought Mike had meatier scenes than NPH.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4045342;
    Neil Patrick Harris won an Emmy tonight for Best Guest Actor in a Comedy for his appearance on Glee! I adore NPH, but thought Mike O'Malley should have won this one. Either way, it's still great for the show, but I thought Mike had meatier scenes than NPH.
    I agree! I love them both, but think that Mike O had one of the most poignant scenes on TV (standing up for Kurt to Finn).
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Jane Lynch won the emmy for best supporting actress in a comedy and Ryan Murphy won for best direction for glee

I started to go off this show in the second half of the season.

Far too much silly drama for my liking, too much Rachel and Finn and not enough of the other characters (mainly Harry Shum Jr./Mike Chang, who I LOVE).

I really hope they don't go too big on the stunt casting of famous people this season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

CCL

Well Britney Spears is in the first episode back so...

I agree that the first half was better than the second half, mainly as I found the second half disjointed and rushed.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4056289;

I agree that the first half was better than the second half, mainly as I found the second half disjointed and rushed.
    I heard about Britney and hope they're just trying to start the season with a, I guess that'd be a, "bang". Not relishing the idea of an episode of her (imo) terrible songs.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Not sure if anyone watches iCarly in Nickelodeon, but Jane Lynch will be playing Sam's mom in a couple of upcoming episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4056289;

Actually, according to IMDB, she's in the SECOND episode, not the first.

+ Reply to Thread