+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 266 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree618Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I love tonights show! Highlights for me were.....

1. "Loser". Puck and Finn sounded really good together and I like that song...lol
    2. Sue's "herpes" speech.....
    3. I thought Quinn sounded really good. What ruined it for me was the cheezy prego backup dancers. It was in bad taste.
    4. Sue telling Will his breath stunk of mediocracy....

Next week looks really good...I can't wait but then again...it's the last one of the season and I don't want it to end
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Mark Salling is GORGEOUS! lol

Anyways, for anyone who watches ABDC, Glenda from Fanny Pak was in Quinn's performance!!!

So did I miss an episode? I thought that Jesse's and Rachel's breakup was at the beginning of this episode, but then the whole "I loved you" during the egg slam made it sound like she broke up with him.

(And what was with his "I'm going back to Vocal Adrenaline because you never accepted me" speech? Finn gave up lead parts, so we know that at least he tried.)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3920926;
    So did I miss an episode? I thought that Jesse's and Rachel's breakup was at the beginning of this episode, but then the whole "I loved you" during the egg slam made it sound like she broke up with him.

(And what was with his "I'm going back to Vocal Adrenaline because you never accepted me" speech? Finn gave up lead parts, so we know that at least he tried.)
    I feel the same way, although I did miss an episode. The one before this one thanks to Idol running so far over time and I haven't hunted out a copy online yet.

However, last I remember Jesse was saying he didn't want to hurt Rachel and they were sort of back together.

So what happened? Are we supposed to forget all that so they can make Jesse a bad guy? This whole episode felt so disjointed, as if they were just throwing things together at the last minute without any thought or concern to what has come before or respect for what the fans have already seen and remember.

Definitely one of my least favorite episodes, hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come.

And the bolded part? Exactly! I shook my head in confusion at that one, they completely accepted the little twerp. Again another example of this episode being disjointed and more than a little forced.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3920836;
    I love tonights show! Highlights for me were.....

1. "Loser". Puck and Finn sounded really good together and I like that song...lol
    2. Sue's "herpes" speech.....
    3. I thought Quinn sounded really good. What ruined it for me was the cheezy prego backup dancers. It was in bad taste.
    4. Sue telling Will his breath stunk of mediocracy....

Next week looks really good...I can't wait but then again...it's the last one of the season and I don't want it to end
    How can you forget "Good vibrations?" I love that song and loved it more after seeing the closing credits to Rock Star
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3920931;
    I feel the same way, although I did miss an episode. The one before this one thanks to Idol running so far over time and I haven't hunted out a copy online yet.

However, last I remember Jesse was saying he didn't want to hurt Rachel and they were sort of back together.

So what happened? Are we supposed to forget all that so they can make Jesse a bad guy? This whole episode felt so disjointed, as if they were just throwing things together at the last minute without any thought or concern to what has come before or respect for what the fans have already seen and remember.

Definitely one of my least favorite episodes, hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come.

And the bolded part? Exactly! I shook my head in confusion at that one, they completely accepted the little twerp. Again another example of this episode being disjointed and more than a little forced.
    I was about to post about how it was disjointed and I didn't miss an episode. The last episode Jesse was in he had come back (from being on Spring Break with VA) and told Rachel she was going to be a star (that it was inevitable) and they were together. So what happened? It made no sense.

Agree with JavaJo that Quinn sang well but the pregnant dancers were not good at all.

Pearls with a tracksuit...got to love Sue.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3920782;
    He is however The King of Funk and Minister of The New New Super Heavy Funk. Im sorry I think Funk.. i think PFunk.
    True, true, and James Brown did make it funky. Not with "It's A Man's World" though. I'm glad they did a P-Funk number at the end. Or at least they tried. Whatever.

This really was a disappointing episode. I don't even want to talk about Mercedes and Quinn sharing oppressions. I read somewhere that the last few episodes were shown out of order. That might be a reason why some of the characters and plots were so strange, and Jesse was all of a sudden Pure Evil.

After the Dakota Stanley episode earlier in the season, I gave the show credit for not making Vocal Adrenaline the mean-spirited rivals. Now they're the mean-spirited rivals. Oh well. I also miss VA's actual choral arrangements like "Rehab" and "Mercy." Now all of their numbers are more like New Directions' style, Jonathan Groff and his troupe of backup dancers. I understand because Groff is heavenly, but I think it's too bad.

Like always there were a bunch of golden moments. Terri and Howard of course. Finn strumming a broom. Sue's date attire. Hot Cheetos. Kurt babbling in French and high kicking into a camera. But I hope the finale is more cohesive and satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3920836;
    Sue's "herpes" speech.....

Sue telling Will his breath stunk of mediocracy....

I'm right there with you JavaJo... I can't wait for the finale, but don't want it to end! And those were classic lines! Hee, I'm trying to figure out how to sneak that last one into real life..."Even your breath stinks of mediocrity"...Oh to be Sue for a day

And babymay, I looooved "Good Vibrations"!! I think that was one of my top 5 Glee favorites. Mercedes was fabulous as always, Puck was delish, and I thought it was one of Finn's better vocals. But then, I may have been dancing too hard to be really objective
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

So are they making Cory Monteith's vocals better in post production or were we supposed to be able to really feel/hear how much he's grown since Shu heard him singing in the boy's showers? I noticed last week that he's remarkably better than before.
    I lurve Mark Salling! "See you punks at regionals" he looked yummy
    ewwwww @ Terry for calling Finn her second chance and getting all cougarish - gave me the willies.
    It made me laugh that VA showed up in their blue costumes to egg Rachel.
    26 Range Rovers? wow! that's some booster club!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3921333;
    So are they making Cory Monteith's vocals better in post production or were we supposed to be able to really feel/hear how much he's grown since Shu heard him singing in the boy's showers? I noticed last week that he's remarkably better than before.
    I've been noticing that too. It hadn't occured to me that it would be a plot point. I just assumed he had gotten better from all the practice on the show? (and perhaps they're simply picking better songs for him)
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread