+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

re: GLEE

The line-up of guest stars (as mentioned above) is GENIUS.

Personally, I will be glued to my seat the night JOSH GROBAN is on.

Don't want to wish away what little is left of summer vacation, but . . . come on September!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Canadian Viewers - you can see the preview episode that aired a while back on Global TV.com. Finally!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;3471524;
    So, how did the the episode end? Damn Idol, anyway.
    The teacher who has the crush on the Glee club teacher talks him into going back...and the football star refuses to choose between the two--football and glee. And there was something fishy about the wife...maybe she wasn't pregnant after all? I've forgotten.

Finally got to watch this on my vcr tape long after most of you, and also loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3685666;
    And there was something fishy about the wife...maybe she wasn't pregnant after all? I've forgotten.
    I think it was more an implied fishy. He didn't want to take the higher paying job she had lined up for him and then BAM she's pregnant and he takes it. There is a shot of this odd look on her face while he's hugging her that made me think that she wasn't really pregnant and had made it all up to get him to take the job.

Least that was how I remembered it, it's been a while. Maybe somebody else remembers something more specific.

I saw it as the future push that gets him to leave her and opens up the door for him and the neurotic teacher. When it finally comes out that she lied to try and manipulate him and more than likely lied about a miscarriage or something. Total speculation on my part, of course.

Not sure how many other "Grobanites" visit this thread, but according to this link:

Josh Groban, Victor Garber Visit ‘Glee’ &#171; Staying In

Josh Groban will be in the episode titled "Acafellas", airing September 16th

FOX is re-airing the Pilot this Friday (September 4th) @ 9pmET.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3632324;
    The line-up of guest stars (as mentioned above) is GENIUS.

Personally, I will be glued to my seat the night JOSH GROBAN is on.

Don't want to wish away what little is left of summer vacation, but . . . come on September!!!
    Not only will I be glued, I will be watching it over and over and over and over....Ahem, sorry. My grobanite obesessiveness came out there for a second, lol!

Can't wait for the premiere! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3686461;
    Not only will I be glued, I will be watching it over and over and over and over....Ahem, sorry. My grobanite obesessiveness came out there for a second, lol!

Can't wait for the premiere! YAY!

Let it all out PsycoBabe!. This Grobanite understands! Josh's episode is set for September 16th. Get your DVR ready now!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3686459;
    FOX is re-airing the Pilot this Friday (September 4th) @ 9pmET.
    And apparently you can see a Director's Cut tonight (8:58pm - 10pm) with new songs/scenes. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3687796;
    And apparently you can see a Director's Cut tonight (8:58pm - 10pm) with new songs/scenes. Nice!
    I'm so glad my DVR picked this up. I liked it better than I did the first time they aired the pilot. Back then I thought it was really good but a little disturbing. It was a pleasant surprise to find I liked everything about it on a second viewing. I guess I got used to the show's edge. Hope it stays that way!

We were on vacation last week and so we got a USA Today at the hotel. Friday they had an article on the new TV season, and Glee was in their top 10. However, the reviewer did not seem to be giving it a glowing review when he wrote, "if you can resist the urge to click it off at the first sign of something you don't like, you may just find that the high points compensate for the things you find bad, boring, or just too much." Yikes! It deserved a better review from someone who "gets" it.

+ Reply to Thread