+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 274 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

re: GLEE

Artie dances! To Safety Dance of all things.

UPDATE: Idina Menzel shocker! Won't say anything more for now.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 05-18-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3907474;

I love this episode!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3907474;

Click to see Spoiler:
    Except that, you know.... we ALL saw it coming,

Just in case.

FORT Fogey

Idina & Lea duet!!! Just end the season now. I'm a happy man.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3907343;
    Just watched it.. after this weeks show.. since i was craving more Glee. Im sad they will not be near enough to me ;( That video just made my love affair with Chris Colfer grow even bigger. That boy is awesome beyond words in my opinion!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I LOVED tonight's episode! Since it came back after the holidays, the episodes have seemed kind of ehhh to me, lacking that sparkle that was there in the first half. But tonight has completely "GLEEK"ed me out again!

Tonight's episode was awesome. I really liked last week for Kurt and his Dad. But Idina and Lea singing together was more awesome than I imagined it. Next week should be awesome as well.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

My favorite part of tonight's show was Artie singing and dancing to "Safety Dance"! That was one of my favorite songs back in the day! LOL! He's actually a really good dancer, I hope they find more ways to let him do it. I also loved NPH. I'm still hoping for a Michael Jackson themed show.

Tonights episode was so good! Next week looks even better!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To summarize: Joss Whedon directs Neil Patrick Harris on an episode of Glee which features an Idina/Lea duet, cameos by Molly Shannon and John Michael Higgins (how funny was that support group scene!?) AND a Matthew and NPH duet of "Dream On," which is probably my favorite Aerosmith song ever....not to mention the fantasy sequence with Artie walking! I think my head just exploded!

OF COURSE Rachel thinks her mother could be Patty Lupone or Bernadette Peters!

I loved seeing John Michael Higgins if only for a few minutes. He and Jane Lynch were probably my favorite thing about A Mighty Wind and he had my favorite line in the whole movie: "There was abuse in my family, but it was mostly musical in nature."

Next week's episode looks incredible!

ETA: I thought Joss did an incredible job, although I'm totally biased - I think he's a genius. I've been watching episodes of Buffy on Logo and, in an odd coincidence, the episode tonight is "Once More, With Feeling."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread